9.0

Rose -

I rested my chin on Ellis' shoulder as we slow danced to 'With or Without You' by U2. I felt the eyes of almost everyone at the reception staring at us, why is the girlfriend of Harry Styles dancing with the chauffeur. Everyone's eyes except Harry's.

As I looked by the bar, I noticed Harry talking to Alice, the red headed receptionist. I know when people flirt and this was spot on flirting. Guess I wasn't much to say since I was dancing with someone besides Harry. The way he looked at her was different, he was smiling, laughing, as she played with his hair.

"Hey Ellis I think I'm going to head back to the hotel its late and im exhausted." I patted his shoulder as he handed me over my jacket, helping me put it back on.

He had driven me back to the hotel, I literally threw my shoes across the room. My feet ached at every step I took.

"Those shoes were expensive." I jumped, almost letting out a horrendous scream as I saw Harry brushing his teeth in the bathroom.

"How did you-"
"Took a shortcut." He rinsed his mouth, wiping the corners of his mouth with his sleeves before laying onto the bed, turning the tv on.

"Is Alice here? Did i interrupt anything?" I sat on the edge of the bed, slipping on my pajamas in front of Harry, I was not afraid of showing my own anatomy.

He rolled his eyes, turning on the tv, and pulling up the sheets of the bed. "Goodnight Rose, next time just fuck Ellis in front of me won't ya."
I kneeled besides him on the bed. He looked beyond drunk, I would sense the horrible hangover already. I brushed a strand of his hair behind his ear, but he just untucked it.

"We danced, you didn't want to dance with me, you seemed like ashamed of me, don't know, but it felt nice to have someone admire my presence. That's all. Goodnight Harry." I grabbed a pillow and pulled a blanket off of him, heading towards the couch.

-
The night went by fast, I hardly slept. Every minute I was awoken by the sound of thunder. When there was thunder I was so used to Harry telling me a story of astrology, holding me in his arms, but tonight was just so different, it felt lonely.

"Rose, are you awake?" I turned my body, facing the bed, I couldn't see Harry until he turned on the light lamp. He looked so cute with his messy bed head hair. He looked at me for approximately three seconds. "Can't sleep huh?" I nodded my head. In what seemed annoyance he rolled his eyes and patted on the empty space besides him.
I laid besides him, I could feel our bodies barely touching.
"I'm sorry." I turned to face him, but his eyes were shut, I leaned to turn off the light. As I laid back down I draped my arm over his stomach, trying to cuddle his side.

"Rose."
"Yes Harry?" His voice sounded sleepy and drunk.
"Hmm..I think I love you."

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS IS JUST A FILLER UPDATE ITS REALLY LATE SO THIS PROBABLY HAS A MILLION MISTAKES. ALSO PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT REALLY

-1975Cake