5.0

Rose was awaken by the loud knocking on her door, she pulled the sheets off of her head, sitting up just enough to grab her phone. 7:32 am, she had seen a new recent message from Harry, received a minute ago. Open the damn door before your neighbors think I'm breaking in. Rose didn't even bother fixing herself up, she wore ugly baggy grey sweatpants and a white v-neck T-shirt. Her eyes still felt heavy, she hardly got any sleep, she stayed up all night studying for upcoming tests.

"Harry it's so early what is it?" She swung the door open leaning against the door, her hand firmly gripping the doorknob. Harry stood there, chewing on his lip. He happened to carry about six shopping bags with him, American Apparel, TopShop, Alexander Wang, Urban Outfitters.

"May I come in Rose?" Rose moved aside shutting the door once he walked inside, she walked over to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle, tossing one to him, startled, he barely caught the water bottle.

"So..did you come to stare at me?" He let out a low chuckle, leaning against the kitchen counter, he watched her as she pressed her lips against the water bottle.

"As much as I would enjoy that, yesterday you said you were underdressed, so after you left, I took Zara with me to the mall and well got you a couple of things." He placed the bags on the floor, than walked to the door.

"Wait, so does this mean I have to have sex with you now or.." He simply grinned and shook his head.

"Not after last night." She walked behind him, grabbed his hand, surprised, he looked at their hands than back up to meet her stunning eyes.

"Thank you Harry, I really do appreciate it, and is that what's bothering you that I didn't.. Well you know?" He pulled his hand away, shrugging. She lead him to the couch where they both took seats.

"for fucks sake dont thank me im your sugar daddy this is what im suppose to do, and well Rose it's a little fucking embarrassing that I can't make you come." He laid his head back on the couch, resting his hands on his knees.

"Harry, i just wasn't in the mood, please don't be upset..daddy." She scooted closer to him, placing her hand onto his lap, rubbing his thighs up and down. He placed his hand over hers to make her stop.

"I have a meeting princess, maybe when i come back." He cupped her cheeks, roughly attaching his lips to hers, kissing her hungrily, she of course kissed back, biting down onto his bottom lip. Rose ran her hand up his leg, fiddling with his belt.

"You're harry styles, you run everything, im sure you can be a couple minutes late." He rested his hands on both sides of her waist, pulling her into his lap. He admired her rosy cheeks as she straddled his waist, wrapping an arm loosely around his neck.

Harry grunted when he heard a couple knocks on the door. Rose sighed between his lips, standing up, walking herself to the front door. She opened the door a couple inches just enough for her to see Ashton standing in the hallway with a small box of chocolates and a brown paper bag in the other hand.

// Rose //

"Ashton, hey, come in." I stepped aside, opening the door wide enough for him to walk in.

"I was talking to Arden and- oh, morning Mr.Styles" Harry rudely laid back on the couch, throwing Ashton a small wave, as he didn't even look at him but had his eyes glued on the tv.

"Well um I bought you your favorite bagels from Carlo's and these dark chocolates with the almonds in the middle." I placed the items onto the counter and gave him a small hug, I can see harry starring at us from the reflection in the TV.

"Thanks Ashton, well do you wanna stay and have breakfast?"

"Ashton don't you have to be at the office in like five minutes, you can't be late again." Harry turned his head now facing us.

"Yea, right, well I hope you enjoy your bagels, see you later princess." He tapped my shoulder, walking out of my apartment.

I couldn't help but smile as I saw Harry clenching his jaw, trying to ignore the fact that I was back on his lap, kissing his neck.

"I don't like the fact that he calls you princess okay?" He moved his head, making me part my lips from his skin.

"Harry, he's done it since like high school. relax." I sat besides him, grabbing the remote control from his hand scrolling through the channels, there wasn't any good shows at 8 am.

"Don't tell me to relax, tell him your name is Rose, not princess, okay?" I shrugged and stood up, I hated this side of him. He can be so cute and normal sometimes but the other side of him is so bossy and just plain annoying.

"Im going to back to bed Harry, you can stay here or whatever and oh yeah he's my friend, he can call me anything he want." I dropped the remote on the couch walking myself to my bedroom, locking the door.

-

Loud knocking on my door woke me up at around noon, I wondered if Harry was still here. No, he's busy all the time im sure he's gone. The knocking wouldn't go away.

I slipped my socks back on, grabbing my phone and rushing to my front door. As I opened the door slowly, I saw Ashton pacing back and forth in the hallway, running his hand through his hair, mumbling something to himself. I've seen this before, he starts freaking out and tends to try blaming whatever it is on himself. I opened the door wide open, he got startled when I opened the door.

"Ashton..hey.. Hey im here, relax, come inside." I held my hand out for him but he just rushed inside. He kept pacing around my kitchen.

"Ashton, please you're making me feel nervous, what happened?"

"Your boyfriend fired me Rose, he threatened me."