2.0

// Rose's POV //

I pulled out a ten dollar bill from my purse and handed it to the taxicab driver. I slipped my hands into the pockets of my coat, pulling on the ends of my pencil skirt down a bit.

I looked at Mr.Style's house, no mansion, it was the most elegant house I've ever seen. I walked my way towards the front door. I thought about my decision a lot, I wasn't willing to just sell myself out, I respected myself and respected Harry as well.

I rang the doorbell twice, than slipped my hands in my pockets again, hoping he would let me in for a while so I can regain warmth from this horrible weather.

"Ahh. Rose, don't think I forgot about our deal, come on in babygirl." His voice was so husky, his smile made me feel warm.

I nodded and stepped into his house, the lights were dimmed down, the TV was on.

"Sorry for the mess princess, I was just sorting out some investments from this past week, take a seat." He gathered the papers from the table placing them into a folder.

"So um for what we talked about, I have some rules and exceptions Mr.Styles-."

"Good so do I. I respect you Rose. I will not force you into anything, I won't neglect any sexual favors from you but I want you to be comfortable. This isn't a relationship Rose, and well that's all the rules from me." He sat on the white cushioned seat, taking short sips from the what looked like whiskey in his glass cup.

I felt so caught up in the moment, every girl in the office drools over Harry, and here he was in front of me, dressed in all black, his hair looked so soft. He set down his drink on the table and grabbed my hand resting it on his shoulder, he snarled his arm around my waist, pushing my body against his. I laid my hand over his chest, I could feel his heartbeat, if only he could feel how fast my heart was beating.

His warm lips pressed to my ear, his hair was in my face, I closed my eyes, pressing my hand to the back of his head as his lips kissed down my jawline, kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Relax, Peach. Daddy won't hurt you." I could feel his smirk against my mouth, his hand moving up and down my waist. He was so tempting but he was nothing but my sugar daddy.

"Harry it's kinda late, I have to head home, I'll stop by tomorrow." I pulled away from his touch, grabbing my purse from his couch heading towards the front door.

"Did you park far Peach?" He followed me towards the door running his hand up and down my arm.

"I called a cab, I'll just call again im sure it won't take a while." I smiled as I kissed his cheek, he let out a low sarcastic laugh.

"Baby, don't call a cab starting tomorrow morning you will have your own personal driver don't say anything just accept it. Cabs are dangerous. But so is the weather right now so stay the night." He shut the door, grabbing my purse hanging it on the coat rack.

"Are you hungry babygirl?" I shook my head and follow behind him into his kitchen that seemed bigger than my whole apartment.

"Honestly just really tired that's all, can we go lay down ?" He stuffed a chocolate chip cookie in his mouth holding my hand walking towards the stairs.

-
I laid my head on his bare chest, he was sound asleep, the rain outside kept me up, I felt safe with him, but this didn't mean anything. Even asleep he still had his arm wrapped around me, his flannel on me felt so warm and smelled like his expensive cologne he always wore.