Bonding {M}

Jack had gone off to explore leaving Mia and The Doctor alone, both nervously avoided one another

Jack had gone off to explore leaving Mia and The Doctor alone, both nervously avoided one another. After the conversation of dancing, Mia finally realizing what it meant when Jack explained blushed brightly at the thought of them together. She loved Theta, he was her soulmate, he had proved in every way that he was in love with her too.

She wanted to prove that she loved him so she stepped closer causing him to pause what he was doing as he looked up at her with wide eyes. "I want to prove that I love you. I want to bond with you if you also want that." Mia muttered as she nervously bit her lip causing him to growl in lust as he moved closer to her. Standing in front he gently grabbed her chin and moved her head to look her in the eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked her, waiting for her and that was another thing that proved the he loved her. He was asking for her permission, and it made her heart soar in happiness as she nodded an gripped his jacket pulling him down into a kiss.

Mia could feel a change in him as he ran his hands slowly along her arms down to her back. Grabbing her he pulled away and picked her up causing her to yelp. He laughed as he carried her to the bedroom where he was going to mate her.

Settling her in the bedroom, he climbed on top as his hands began to grasp and move along her breast. There breaths heavy as his hand travelled lower while he brought his lips down on hers. His hand slips under her shirt, pulling her up he unclips her bra as his lips trail along her neckline. She moaned an threw her head back, "Theta" she moaned out as he pulled away to take off her shirt.

Both were extremely turned on, his cock bulging through his pants as she pushed back to take of his clothes.

Now both naked, he climbed back on top of her as his cock presses against her slit. She whimpered as pushed her hips closer to him causing him to his as his lips trailed along her neck again. Leaving his marks, claiming her as his, "I want you to make love to me." She muttered out causing him to growl and pull her into a deep kiss and he rubbed himself along her folds.

Their bodies slowly getting used to one another as her slick began to give him enough access to move in.

She was finally wet enough for him to enter her, so slowly he lined himself up and push in causing her to gasp in pain. He paused, waiting for a minute before pushing himself all the way in as she teared up.

She held onto him tightly as he stayed still allowing her to get adjusted to him.

"That's my girl." He praised causing her to nod an let him began to move. His hips thrusting slowly before speeding up, her moans echoed the room as her nails clawed at his back. He pulled her up into a sitting position causing her to gasp as he seemed to fill her more than before. She really loved this position and he seemed to as well.

"Yes, Babygirl. Take me like I know you can, let me fill you to the brim."

She whined at his voice, who knew he could be so dirty. She loved it though, she loved the feeling of his cock within her. She loved the feeling of his arms around her body and his lips on her neck as he thrusted into her.

She loved him.

She threw her head back as her orgasm hit, he grunted and squeezed her tighter as his hips jutted upwards a few more times as he spilled into her. Both were breathless, but he had enough energy to stand up and carry her to the bathroom to clean her up. She gasped when he pulled her off him, his cum dripping out of her but he didn't seem to mind as he started up the shower and placed her down.

"Come on, my love. Let's get you cleaned up."

He stepped into the tub behind her, after making sure to clean them up he sat her down in a nice warm bubble bath, where she fell asleep happily.

"I love you, Mia."

——————

Two chapters for y'all since y'all been so patient with me.

And yes it's smut, so y'all enjoy!!

765 Words