The Letter and A Confession

After this resent adventure, everyone had been tired out so after setting the TARDIS on auto, they all headed to their rooms although Rose had to show Adam to his

After this resent adventure, everyone had been tired out so after setting the TARDIS on auto, they all headed to their rooms although Rose had to show Adam to his. It was quiet when Mia closed her bedroom door, letting out a sigh she started towards her bed only to stop as she spotted the letter, Gwyneth gave her.

Sitting down on her bed, she held it closely before letting out a sigh and opening it.

Dear Mia,

I fear I do not know why I am writing this or why it is addressed to someone I do not know. I do however know that I had a dream last night, one that told me to warn you. Please do not fret to much about what you've seen, you must trust the heart that you've felt. R is but a hope for a new future; it does however contain darkness.

This darkness is scary and something that should not be taken lightly. It will be the end of you, I'm sorry to say but fret not because it will be the beginning of something new. Watch out for the big bad wolf, its not coming for you but her.

You can stop it though if you wish, although that is entirely up to you.

Watch for the R in the future, you won't be able to escape it.

I'm sorry if this doesn't help much, I still don't know what to do with it.

Please be safe, and trust the ones you love.

Goodbye, Gwyneth.

Mia reread the letter over and over again, but she still couldn't understand a thing about it. She was almost afraid too, because if she did then this darkness that Gwyneth was warning her about would be the end of her.

Laying back on her bed with tears in her eyes, she sighed.

"When life gives you lemons, right?"

She muttered to herself before turning over and falling asleep with the letter clutched close to her chest.

————

The next morning Mia made her way into the kitchen for a cup of tea when she spotted The Doctor standing at the counter with a thoughtful look. "Penny for your thoughts." She asked as she grabbed a cup from the cabinet, "I love you." The sound of glass shattering caused them both to pause. Mia stared at him in shock, as she watched him move to pick up the glass broken around her shoeless feet. "What did you just say?" He paused and closed his eyes before looking back up at her. It was quiet before he stood up, grabbed her by the waist and carried her out of the kitchen.

"Doctor." He shot her a look as he moved towards his room. When they got there he sat her down on the bed and kneeled in front of her. "I love you, Mia and I want to be with you so if you would have me I'd like to be your soulmate." She stared at him before letting out a small laugh, placing a hand on his cheek. She smiled down at him with a soft look in her eyes, her heart was pounding.

"I love you too, Theta. To be honest, I wasn't sure what we were but I would love to be your soulmate." She spoke with a laugh causing him to blush, he meant girlfriend and she knew that but she wanted to mess with him a little. "After yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about how I almost lost you to one of my enemies and I know you'll be in danger being around me. I know I have many enemies, but I also know that I would do anything to keep you safe." She pulled him up for a kiss, "I would be happy to be protected and loved by you." They both smiled as he leaned his forehead on hers.

————————————

651 Words