The End Of The World

The Library was quiet as she read one of her favorite books, when suddenly there was a white light and a grunt, "I didn't mean to do that!" Mia looked up with a frown as she slowly got up from the chair she was sitting in, walking around a book...

   The Library was quiet as she read one of her favorite books, when suddenly there was a white light and a grunt, "I didn't mean to do that!" Mia looked up with a frown as she slowly got up from the chair she was sitting in, walking around a bookshelf; where there was a man who was holding his head. "She is so going to kill me." Muttered the man as he looked around, suddenly making eye contact with her.

His green eyes widened before they raked down her body causing her to blush and squirm. "You're still as beautiful as ever. It's been a while since I've seen this you." He walked towards her with a smile before grabbing her hand and taking it. "Mia, I want you to listen to me; I need you to understand that I am a dense man, I don't see things until its right in front of me. I need you to show me, I need you because you are my soulmate. Never forget that. I'm The Doctor, and You're My Soul." With that he clicked his watch, sending her one last wink before disappearing.

"What the hell?"

--------------

Walking into the console room, Mia watched The Doctor throw up a ball. "Right then you two tell me, where do you want to go? Backwards or Forwards in time. It's your choice, what's it gonna be?" Mia honestly didn't mind as long as it was an adventure. Rose shook her head and gave a smile, "Forwards" The Doctor looked towards Mia who smiled and nodded causing him to push a couple of buttons. "How far?" He asked causing Mia to hum lightly. "100 years" Rose spoke causing him to flip a few switches and push a level. Everyone hung on to the console as the ship came to life.

The landing was quick, "There you go! Step outside those doors, it's the 22 century." Rose gapped in shock as Mia smiled, "Your kidding." Mia laughed causing The Doctor to give himself a boast of ego. "That's a bit boring for my Soulmate. Do you want to go further?" Mia smiled and nodded causing him to laugh and smile back. The trip this time was a little longer than the other as The Doctor watched Mia. Rose was trying to get his attention but his eyes were on her as she watched the console light up, before gently closing her eyes as she listened to her sound.

"10 thousand years into the future. Step outside, it's the year 12005. The new Roman Empire." Rose laughed as Mia smirked towards her mate. "You think your so hot and impressive." Mia spoke in a teasing tone, causing him to look offended. "I am so hot and impressive." Mia laughed, "You wish." Rose rolled her eyes at their flirting her mind reeling; wasn't this supposed to be her trip?!

"Right then, you asked for it." He walked around her, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead as he went around pulling levers, pushing buttons, and flipping switches. "I know exactly where to go. Hold On" This time the ride was longer than before as 'Blue' bounced around through time and space. Blue was the name Mia decided to call her and she seemed to have no problem with the name either.

Finally dinging a bell it all stopped, "Where are we?" Rose asked causing The Doctor to point at the door. "What's out there?" Mia asked with a bright smile causing The Doctor to give her a look in awe. Her smile was absolutely breathtaking to him, the beauty she radiated was more breathtaking to him then anything else in the world.