The Unquiet Dead

"But I love you

"But I love you." He looked towards her with a flinch, his feelings would never be the same as hers. She was dark, mean, she couldn't get his love. She couldn't understand the love he had for another. The other that was standing behind, allowing him to say goodbye even though he didn't need it. "She needs it though." Her voice spoke causing him to sigh. "Rose Tyler, I-"

Mia gasped awake as she shot up in bed.

'What the hell was that? Was that the future? Who was the man? Why did she feel so warm inside at the sight of him?'

Laying back down she stared at the ceiling before turning towards the clock beside her bed. "Great. 3:00 in the morning." She muttered as she rolled back over and closed her eyes with a sigh.

———

The Tardis is in a rather jerky flight as The Doctor tries and fails to reach Rose to fly after she begged because Mia got to which she aced. "Hold that one down!" Mia pointed cause Rose to glare and snap at her. "I'm holding this one down." She yelled causing The Doctor to growl, "Well, hold them both down." He spoke sarcastically.

"It's not going to work." Rose tries to stretch across half the console. "Oi! I promised you a time machine and that's what you're getting. Now, you've seen the future, let's have a look at the past. 1860. How does 1860 sound?" He spoke toward Mia completely ignoring Rose who was yelping as the TARDIS shocked her.

"What happened in 1860?" Mia asked causing The Doctor to rush around giving her a kiss on the lips as he passed which wasn't seen by Rose since she was fighting with the TARDIS. "I don't know, let's find out. Hold on, here we go!"

The Tardis materialises at the end of a snowy street. The Doctor, Mia and Rose are lying on the floor with the rough landing. "Blimey!" Mia laughed as The Doctor helped her up. "You're telling me. Are you all right?" He asked her as Rose glared at the two still on the floor. "Yeah. I think so. Nothing broken. Did we make it? Where are we?" Mia asked as she moved to the screen with The Doctor.

"I did it. Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24th, 1860."

"That's so weird. It's Christmas." Rose stated as she came to stand next to the Doctor. "All yours." He spoke to them, "But, it's like, think about it, though. Christmas. 1860. Happens once, just once and it's gone, it's finished, it'll never happen again. Except for you. You can go back and see days that are dead and gone a hundred thousand sunsets ago. No wonder you never stay still." Mia explained with The Doctor listening to every word.

"Not a bad life." He spoke quietly to her as Rose suddenly interrupted their moment "Better with me. Come on, then." The Doctor rolled his eyes at her as she moved towards the door. "Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"1860." Rose insisted causing The Doctor to roll his eyes. "Go out there dressed like that, you'll start a riot, Barbarella. There's a wardrobe through there. First left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left. Hurry up! Mia yours is in your room." Both girls rush off to find their outfits.