four

"What?"

"In-Ho. He was the only kid I always played with during my childhood." I said, my voice barely more than a whisper.

"I remember him saying stories that happened during playing with his friend but I never thought it was you..." Joon-Ho said.

"Yeah.."

"We're still-"

Suddenly the door opened and Ali came in.

Yeah what's the big deal.

JUN-HO DOES NOT HAVE HIS MASK ON.

"Ali this isn't what it lo- wait. why are you in the women's bathroom...?" I totally forgot where we were for a minute there.

"I got lost...is that-"

"Okay Ali listen. You can not say a word about this to anyone, okay?" I put both of my hands on his shoulders.

"...If that's what you want, sure. We're friends, aren't we?" He said with a smile.

He didn't even bother questioning the situation. Ali, you're so cute I'm going to cry.

"But please be safe, okay? Tell me if you need any help!" He said and left.

"Well that was easy." He said.

"He's so sweet he doesn't deserve this." I blurted it out without even thinking.

"Huh? Deserve what?"

"Oh um I guess I have to tell you, don't I?"

"...Am I supposed to say no?" Of course he's always sarcastic.

Same tho.

"Okay so you know Sang-Woo? One of the players. Basically I found out not so long ago that he lied to Gi-Hun...literally betrayed him. And he's been becoming closer to Ali so I think he's going to be his next target. Ugh I don't know. it's a long shot but I don't want anyone to get hurt because of that stupid backstabbing narcissistic mothe- I should probably stop here but you get the point."

"Aha yes I do. But just do what your gut tells you to. Unless it involves you dying because I kind of need you so yeah. Well anyway, gotta go. See you later."

I sighed. "What an ass."

*back in the room*

As soon as I got back, I made it my priority to find Sang-Woo.

He was sitting next to Ali, talking.

"That manipulative bastard." I quickly went over to where he was sitting.

"Ali, can I talk to Sang-Woo alone for a moment?"

"Yeah of course." Ali said and went to talk with Gi-Hun.

"Okay, listen here. You're NOT going to do anything to Ali, you hear me?"

He laughed. "Oh I'm so scared of you please spare me, Y/N."

"You think you're funny?" I got closer to him.

"You might not give it up but I'll make it my fucking job to keep people away from you as far as possible."

"We shall see how well you do in your new job." He said and went to continue talking with Ali.

Bitch.

*The fourth game*

"Attention everyone, please choose someone to partner up with. You have ten minutes."

Hmm, where's Gi-Hun? I want him to be my partner

I tried looking for him but then oh ahaha then I heard something VERY interesting.

"Ali, do you want to be partners?"  Sang-Woo was saying to Ali.

What the fuck.

Yeah no.

"Oh sur-" Ali was about to say before I cut him off.

"Hi Ali, could you please Partner up with that guy? He's really nice but no one wants to be his partner so I feel really bad! I would but I already have one." I said, pointing to a random guy I've never talked to.

"Oh I feel bad for him. Sorry Sang-Woo! I really am! Maybe next time!" He said and went up to the guy.

"See that's how you do it." I said, turning to Sang-Woo.

Oh boy his face was priceless.

"Y/N, you should just stop getting in my way."

I didn't answer. I just walked away to find Gi-Hun. But he has already found a partner

I sighed and went to partner up with some random guy.

*After the game*

HOLY SHIT.

THAT.WAS.INTENSE.

I'm so thankful Gi-Hun already had a partner. And that I made Ali partner up with someone else.

"Y/N!" I turned around and saw Gi-Hun running towards me.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He said, hugging me tight.

I couldn't help but let some tears out of my eyes.

"Y/N, this gam- wait are you crying?! What happened?!" He said as he pulled away from the hug.

"No no I'm fine...it's just, you caring for me and hugging me makes me so happy."

He smiled and pulled me into another hug.

*Almost bedtime*

As always, I went to the bathroom before bedtime. I don't know why. I didn't even need to use it.

Maybe because I was hoping a certain someone would show up.

And he did.

"Hey." Jun-Ho said as he entered.

"Hi. Any clues on In-Ho's whereabouts?" I asked.

"Actually, I did find some place that might tell us where he is. Will you go with me tomorrow?"

A/N: Heyyyy thank you soooo much for 1000+ reads!! And I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please tell me if you didn't so I can improve. I'm sorry that it's so short I'm currently at a wedding lol but I'll try to make them longer. And sorry if there are any mistakes. If u have any requests/scenes u want to happen just tell me in the comments <3

have a great day/night 💞