eight

"...Jun-Ho? Why-"

"Attention everyone. It's bedtime now. Lights will be out in 10 seconds." The woman's voice said.

"I have to go I'm sorry." I said and quickly ran off.

What.the.hell.was.that.

Did he really just kiss me?

I mean it'll be a lie if I said that I never fantasized about it...but that's not the point! Why did he do that? Does he like me? Is he just toying with me? Ugh he's so hard to figure out.

I was sitting in my bed. Awake, again. You'll never know when Sang-Woo will try anything.

But after a few minutes, he came up to me and sat down.

"Y/N."

"Since when are we on first name basis?"

"You always call me by Sang-Woo. it's only fair I do the same."

"What do you want?" I sighed. I didn't want to deal with him right now.

"Nothing. You're beautiful, you know?" He said out of nowhere

What the fuck. Why do weird things keep happening today?! Is it some sort of curse, Jesus.

"What?" I said confusingly.

"Oh my. Has no one complimented you before? Is that why you don't know how to respond?" He laughed.

Of course. He's messing around.

"I'm not in the mood for your stupid jokes. I hope we start the last game soon so I can kick your ass."

"You haven't figured it out yet?"

"Huh?"

"They obviously need less than 4 people to survive to continue the games. How have you not figured it out? And here I was, thinking you were almost as smart as me." He stood up.

"Whatever. No one is dying. They can't postpone the game forever."

"No one? You sure?" And with that he walked away.

Ugh.

*In the morning*

It was finally morning. I went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. I haven't slept a wink.

But of course. Jun-Ho.

Why does he always have to be there?!

"Uh hey." He awkwardly said.

"So I'm just going to-"

"We should talk about it." He quickly said.

"Haha...about?" I tried to act confused.

"You know about what."

"Okay fine. So, what did it mean?" I asked.

"Uh- I'm not sure. But you're an amazing pers-"

Not sure?!

"When you're sure, then come talk to me, ok?" I went back to bed.

This is all a big big mess.

Ali probably noticed my bad mood so he sat down next to me.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He said in such a cute way omfg.

"Yes." I blurted out.

"You can always talk to me and Gi-Hun, you know that right?"

"Of course. Thank you guys. I appreciate it."

But then a masked guy came up to us.

"Y/N let me explain please." He quietly said.

...What do I have to lose anyways.

"Fine. Ali, I'll be right back." I got up and followed him to the bathroom.

"Okay so I'm not sure what the kiss was. I didn't really have time to think about it in this chaos. I'm sorry. But I just want you to know that I enjoy spending time with you. So I hope you still want to help me."

"So you just want to use me? To help you find your brother?" That's what I THOUGHT. I didn't mean to say it out loud oh my fucking God.

"What?! No no no sorry I worded it in a wrong way. I meant I just still want you by my side and you know spend tim-"

"Jun-Ho. I understand. I'll still help you so don't sweat it." I couldn't blame him. Who has time to think about love and relationships at a time like this.

Jun-Ho's POV

"Thank you, Y/N." I said. I'm glad that she understands my situation.

"See you later." She said and left.

I sighed. I was getting tired of this charade. I got all the evidence I did. Even got a video tape from the VIP guy.

(Satisfied? 😩)

As I left, Sang-Woo was outside the door.

"Hm. I don't see what you're trying to do, you know?" He said.

"What?"

"What are you trying to do with Y/N? Poor girl doesn't even know what you feel about her."

"I-" I was about to respond but I quickly shut my mouth.

Because I knew deep down that he was right.

"Whatever. it's none of your business. Snitch on me if you want. I can't stop you."

"Nah. Torturing you with truth is so much more fun."

Your POV

I was sitting in my bed again, with Gi-Hun next to me. We didn't really have much to do nowadays. I mainly just talked to Gi-Hun and Ali.

"Y/N. Some masked guy is giving you a signal or something...oh gosh I hope you're not in trouble?!" Gi-Hun said.

Again?!

"I don't think so. I'll be right back."

So I went to the bathroom and Joon-Ho was already there, waiting for me.

"What is it now? Missed me, huh?" I giggled.

"Listen. I don't feel anything about you. I just kissed you because I was desperate. I would never fall in love with someone like you. You're good use for me that's why I never said anything up to now but you really annoy the shit out of me so I couldn't keep quiet anymore."

"...What?"

He sighed.

"Y/L. You're just a pawn in my game."

A/N: HI! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I have been binge watching W Two Worlds. It's soooo good and addicting. Anyways, thank you for reading!! Have a good day/night ❤

sorry for any mistakes and a short chapter. kinda having writers block 😅

Also I have a day off tomorrow so I'll try to publish chapter 9