nine

"Jun-Ho, stop jokin-"

"I'm not joking. We were never a thing. I used you. Get over it." And with that, he left.

Huh.

I was still trying to process what just happened. Nah he didn't mean it. I'm sure Sang-Woo is behind all this. Pathetic.

I quickly went out to go and confront Sang-Woo.

"Sang-Woo! You piece of shit." I grabbed him by the collar.

"Y/N! What happened?!" Ali and Gi-Hun spoke.

"Nothing. You both stay out of it."

"What did I do now?" Sang-Woo said.

"Oh shut up. I know you made Jun-Ho say that he was "using me" and all the stupid stuff. Now tell me, what did you threaten him with? my life? his life or eve-"

"Woah woah slow down. I didn't do anything. Yeah I talked to him but I never asked him to say any of that...looks like someone's sick of you."

"I don't believe you one bit! You're just a pathetic manipulative liar who doesn't-"

"Y/N!" I was interrupted by Ali. "It wasn't him. Me and Gi-Hun overheard his conversation with the masked guy and he didn't say anything like that..."

What.

"You're joking, right? Ali please please tell me you're joking. This isn't funny." I slowly let go of Sang-Woo's collar.

"Y/N I'm so sorry." Ali and Gi-Hun both said.

I couldn't help but cry. I didn't even know him that well. Nor did I think of him as anything more than a friend...right? But anyhow he still used me which really sucked.

Gi-Hun came over and hugged me.

"Shh it's going to be okay, Y/N. It's going to be just fine." He spoke softly as he gently caressed my hair.

(THIS IS STRICTLY PLATONIC DON'T COME FOR ME PLS but also if you know any Gi-Hun x reader pls comment)

*At night*

I was sitting on my bed. Like always.  The same routine over and over is lowkey getting boring. Of course we can't call it a routine unless Sang-Woo comes up to me which he's doing right now.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"So uh how are you holding up?" He said quietly.

"Why do you care?" I asked curiously. He never cares about my well-being.

"I'm just trying to be nice Y/N."

"Don't lie. I know there's a catch. You literally threatened me and despise me for ruining your plans."

"I don't know either."

"Huh?"

"Why I care for you after all the stuff that happened."

"You don't seriously mean that, do you?"

"Who knows."

I laughed. At how ridiculous this conversation was.

"Huh, what's so funny?" He said, also laughing.

But even though I knew how ridiculous it was, I still put my head on his shoulder.

(I'M SORRY BUT I HAD TO.)

Seconds before I fell asleep, I saw a masked guy staring at us.

I wonder who it was.

(this was supposed to be sarcastic guys ofc she knew who it was 😭)

*In the morning*

I opened my eyes and looked next to me.

Ahh shit.

I fell asleep on Sang-Woo's shoulder and so did he.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" Sang-Woo said which made me jump.

"Huh? What was that for?"

"Sorry. I got startled."

"Oh. Well I'm going to go to the bathroom."

Wtf wtf wtf.

Okay calm down Y/N. It was just one night. It didn't mean anything.

The rest of the day was more boring than usual since...well since Jun-Ho is no longer my friend.

Although I got to know Ali and Gi-Hun better.

"I have a son who's a year old and a wife. I can't wait to go back to them. They're the reason I'm here in the first place." Ali said.

And then Gi-Hun followed. "I have a daughter. I want her to have a decent Dad who isn't drowning in debts. But I also need money for my Mom's treatment."

"Both of your reasons are really sweet. Well for me, I don't have any other family besides my brother. I need money so I can give him a better life."

"What are yall talking about?" Sang-Woo joined the conversation.

"What do you want?" Gi-Hun said coldly.

Damn. After the glass game their friendship really went downhill.

"Why does everyone think I want something everytime I speak, jeez."

I wonder why.

"Aw come on, Y/N. Don't look at me like that. I thought that after last night you'd have a soft spot for me."

"Shut up." I quickly said. What was he thinking saying all that?!

"Huh? What happened yesterday, Y/N?" Ali asked confusingly.

"Well, last night Y/N-" But before he could finish, I interrupted.

"Excuse us for a moment please." I got up and took him to the bathroom.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

"What?"

"You can't go around saying what happened last night!"

"Why not?"

"Because it didn't mean anything! It was just a moment of weakness. I would never see you as anything more than a manipulative bastard."

"Oh. Okay." He said and left.

Fuck. Was I too harsh...?

*At night*

I couldn't stay awake anymore so I fell asleep for a bit but suddenly I heard a scream.

"Huh..." I said, rubbing my eyes as I got up.

First thing I saw was a lot of blood and the next thing-

"Ali?!"

A/N: Heeeelllloooooooo. so sorry for not updating on thursday. i started watching the tale of the nine tailed lol and today (saturday) was my siblings bdy so I didn't have much time I'm very sorry. thanks for reading! have a good day/night 💗

sorry if there are any mistakes and also if you know anywhere I can watch The Tale Of The Nine Tailed except for dramacool, netflix, wetv and viki please tell me. I only got up to ep 4 bcs I couldn't find another website to watch it on