seven

I stayed silent for a moment. I couldn't decide. I'm so fucking pathetic. But I had to do something.

"No. You're not going to kill her." I finally managed to get my words out.

Suddenly I felt a lot of pain in my leg...what the

I looked down and

Blood.

That son of a bitch stabbed me.

"But how I had my hands on your stupid knife..."

"Well while you were so deep in your thoughts about what to do, your grip on my knife softened and I slowly pulled it away from you. Now if you'll excuse me." He immediately went over to Sae-Byeok and stabbed her in the neck.

Fuck. This is my fault. I could've prevented this..

I tried to get up but my leg hurt so bad I wanted to freaking scream.

I went to the bathroom and tried to stitch myself up when the door opened and Jun-Ho came in.

"Y/N- Oh my God, what happened?!" He quickly rushed over to me

"I got stabbed by that bitch Sang-Woo but I'll be fine."

"No you won't. I know a few things about how to heal injuries. Here sit down."

And he was right. He stitched me up and I was good to go.

"Jun-Ho. I'm sorry we're even in a bigger mess now because I went against his deal or whatever." I said.

He didn't say anything. Just looked at me in the eyes which made me quite anxious

"It's alright. First, let's see if he does anything about it. I gotta go now. Stay safe."

*in the morning*

"Good morning everyone. I want to announce that the final game will be postponed until further notice." The woman's voice said.

Weird.

As I was going to the bathroom to talk to Jun-Ho about this, I was stopped by Sang-Woo.

"Y/L. You got in my way. Which would mean that I'd give out the information about you and your cop boyfriend but it seems so much more fun to torture you. So if you don't want them to find out, stay away from Jun-Ho."

What.

"What? Are you crazy?! I'd never stay away from him and besides he needs my help finding his brother."

"He'll never get a chance to if I snitch on him."

I despise when he makes good points.

"So, which is it?"

Why is this my life oh my fucking gosh. Do the choices always have to be so complicated?!

But I rather give Jun-Ho a chance at finding his brother. He deserves it...

Okay deep breaths Y/N. Here I go.

"Fine. I will stay away from Jun-Ho just...keep quiet." As soon as I said that, he smiled.

Oh how badly I wanted to wipe that smile off his face with my fist.

So I went back to my bed.

Fuck. What will Jun-Ho think of this.

*After a few hours*

Now I seriously wanted to go to the bathroom but I know that Jun-Ho would be there because not so long ago he told me to meet him in the bathroom.

But I have to pee. Ugh. I guess i'll have to ignore him.

So I got up and as soon as I tried to leave, Sang-Woo came up to me.

"Uh-Uh what are you doing?"

"Going to pee?"

"I'm coming with you."

"Sang-Woo. You're not watching me pee."

"I'll stand outside the door dumbass."

"Ugh fine."

So I went to-

Oh right. Sorry.

So WE went to the bathroom.

Jun-Ho's POV

I've been waiting for Y/N for about an hour now.

Where the hell is she.

But then the door opened and she came in.

"Y/N! You're finally here. Jeez where were you?"

No response. She just went into the stall.

"Okay so are we playing a some type of game?" I called out

I heard a flush and then she came out.

"Tell me about the game. I wanna play too."

No response again. She went over to the sink and started washing her hands.

"Okay I'm sick of this game. Just stop. What happened?"

No response yet again. She started to leave. Oh hell no.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell happened." I said as I grabbed her hand.

She just stopped. No words. No movement. It's like she froze.

"Stop." She made me let go of her hand and quickly left

What.

Did I do something?

I have to fix this.

Your POV

"Are you happy now?" I said as I walked past Sang-Woo

I hate this so so so much.

I want to talk to Jun-Ho so badly.

*At night few minutes before bedtime*

I wasn't asleep. I was pretending I was. I had to stay alert just in case Sang-Woo tried anything. But I also couldn't fall asleep because of Jun-Ho.

I looked around. Ali and Gi-Hun were asleep. And Sang-Woo seemed to have fallen asleep too.

I went to the bathroom to splash some water at my face but Jun-Ho was there.

So we just stood there. Staring at each other.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Jun-Ho I'm so sorry. Everything that happened is my fault oh my God I'm the worst friend you could ever ask for and now you're probably going to be in so much more trouble right now because of me oh gosh I should have neve-"

"Y/N." He interrupted.

"...Yes?"

"Stop talking."

"What-" And before I could realize what was happening, his lips were on mine.

Jun-Ho was kissing me.

A/N: Heyaa thanks for reading! hope yall liked this chapter lmk if u didn't and I'll try to improve. Sorry for any mistakes. If u have any ideas just comment (:

Have a good day/night 💗