Chapter 1

Y/n just moved to Korea ,she goes to the hotel she's going to be living in. She opens the door and unpacks her bags when she was done she went to bed and fell asleep

Next morning
Y/n woke up and got ready for school .When she was done getting ready for school ,she walked to the school .
She was now finally at the front of the school.she walked in and found her class . Everyone was already there in class.
Teacher:"ohhh , everyone this is the new student Y/n,y/n go sit at the back of Yoongi,Yoongi raise your hand so she can see were to sit"
Yoongi raised his hand so she knew were to sit

After class she walked to the cafeteria but saw it was crowded so she went to sit under a tree ,She took out her book and started drawing a flower when 7 boys came to her.
taehyung:"hi I'm taehyung,can I see what you're drawing?
Y/n:"ye..Yeah"
She shows him the drawing
taehyung:"wow you draw so nice"
Namjoon:"hi,I'm Namjoon ,this is Jimin,Jin,Jungkook,Hoseok and Yoongi.
Y/n:"hi"
Taehyung went to sit on the left of y/n and look how she was drawing .
Jungkook then sat on her right and looked at what she was drawing.
The ret of them sat in front of her. They all where talking but Yoongi ,he just stared at her , she looked at him and she was about to ask him a question but the bell rang.They packed their things and went to class. After class ,she walked out the school and was crossing the road when a car came.She tried to move out of the way but she was shock so she froze.
She closed her eye's and a tear fell down her cheek.
He car was about to hit her when someone pulled her out the way.She began to cry and the person hugged her then let go of her.she looked up to see who this person is.
Y/n:"Yo...Yoongi"
Yoongi:"are you okay?"
Y/n huge him tight then let go
Y/n:"ye..Yeah, I'm okay,thanks for saving me"
Yoongi:"it's okay"
He whipped her tears away
Yoongi:"can I walk with you home ?"
Y/n:"ye..Yeah"
They walked to y/n's hotel ,when they were in font if the hotel , y/n stopped and looked at Yoongi
Y/n:"tha...Thanks for walking with me"
Yoongi:"you welcome ,are you going to be okay?"
Y/n:"yes"
Yoongi:"okay,then bye I'll see you at school tomorrow"
Y/n:"okay,bye"
Y/n went it the hotel then went to her room

Yoongi's Pov

I went home and opened the door when I saw Jin was sitting on the couch
Jin:"where were you?!??"
Yoongi:"I was with y/n"
Jin:"oh....Okay"
Yoongi:"I'm going to bed , goodnight"
Jin:"okay , goodnight "

Author
I hope you guys like it so far