Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

I woke up and got reddy ,ate then was on my way to school when the guy from yesterday that punched Yoongi was coming to me .

I looked at him but then started getting scared ,so I started running .I was almost at the gate of the school when I saw Yoongi and his friends there ,I then ram to them and immediately hugged yoongi

Yoongi:"y/n"

I then whispered to him:"I'm ....I'm scared ,the guy is following me"

I hugged him tighter then soon let go of him.i look at the other and said hello .They looked at me worried at why I looked so scared.

Namjoon:"y/n are you okay ,you seem scared"

I was about to answer him but then I saw the guy walking closer.i then moved closer to Yoongi.

I then whispered to him :"Yo...Yoongi, there is the guy ,I'm scared ,I feel like I've seen him before I came to this school"

Yoongi:"it's okay y/n ,me and the boys are here and we'll make shore that that guy doesn't do anything to you"

I then smiled at him but then my smile faded away when I saw the guy standing by us.

"Y/n come with me ,I want to talk to you"

Jin:"who are you?"

"Me ....I'm someone that knows y/n"

Yoongi:"y/n do you know him?"

Y/n:"no.,but I think I've seen him before I moved here"

"Yeah,she is right ,she has seen me before she came here. I just did not say anything"

Yoongi:"then why when I came after you and y/n,you were holding a knife by her throat?!"

"She did not want to stop asking me questions and was so loud.So can you please y/n just come with me?"

Y/n:"sor....Sorry but I don't feel save to go with someone who was hoping a knife at my throat "

Jimin:"yeah, she's not going with you , she's coming with our"

We left the guy and went to class before the ball .I was thinking the whole time so I did not pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

What did he want to tell me? Is he going to come on lunch time to get talking to me? Will he make me get scared again? Will Yoongi be there with me ?

Teacher:"y/n...Can you answer the question ?"

I then snapped realizing that I was not paying attention to what the teacher was saying .

Y/n:" sorry ,I was not paying attention "

Teacher:"okay ,it's fine ,you must just pay attention now"

After class ,I want to the boys and said "hi"

Taehyung:"are you not going to go outside to the tree?"

Y/n:"no,it's not that much people here and that guy that wants to talk to me,I feel like he is going to be waiting for me there"

Yoongi then walked over to us

Yoongi:"y/n , don't be scared ,he will do nothing to you and I will be there with you or the other will be there "

He then came to me and hugged me the soon let go of me.

Jungkook then came with the rest

Jungkook:"can we go eat ,I'm hungry"

Yoongi"s POV