Chapter 4

Yoongi's POV

I woke up,got ready then went to the kitchen to eat breakfast .

Jin walked in and stared asking me questions.

Yoongi:"morning.....Jin"

Jin:"don't mor me ,where were you last night that you came that late?"

Yoongi:"I was with y/n"

Jin:"why were you with her ?"

Yoongi:"I walked with her to the hotel"

Jin:"okay but you must say something to one of us that you are going to be coming late"

Yoongi:"okay,Jin .....I am going to be walking with y/n after school"

The others then came in the kitchen and also ate then we all went to school .

Y/n's POV

I woke up and got ready and went to school . I did not eat breakfast because I was late .

I got to school then walked to the class to put my books ready after that I went to the cafeteria and saw the boys there so I went to sit with them

Y/n:"hi guys"

"Hi y/n"

Taehyung:"y/n ,we actually never asked you but do you want to be our friends?"

Y/n:"yeah "

Taehyung;"can you come over to visit after school?"

Y/n:"yeah"

Jungkook:"y/n,so what happened when you want with that guy?"

Y/n:"so he actually told me that his my brother"

Hoseok:"his your brother?"he said in shock

Y/n:"yeah ,my parents never told me I have a brother so I did not know"

Jin:"but he was holding a knife at your throat"

Y/n:"yeah....He was trying to get me quite so he could tell me but I made to much noise so he couldn't tell me"

Namjoon:"but why were you late ,where he doing a speech ?"

"No we were talking trying to get to know each other "y/n said while laughing .

The bell soon rang and they went to class .After class, they were walking out the school when Yunmin came.

Yunmin:"hi y/n can you visit me tomorrow?"

Y/n:"yeah "

We left Yunmin and was walking but when I looked to the side to see yoongi ,he was not there ,I then stopped and looked around .

The others then saw me stopping so they stopped as well and looked at me looking around.

Jimin:"what is it y/n ,what are you looking for?"

Y/n:"Yo...Yoongi"

We all then started looking for him but couldn't find him

Y/n:"where is Yoongi? Where did he go?"

Jungkook:"do worry y/n we'll call him"

Jungkook then called him.(ringing)

Yoongi:"yeah,what is it?"

Jungkook:"where are you?"

Yoongi:"I'm with Yunmin at a coffee shop,why?"

Jungkook:"we have been looking for you and you just decide to go and not tell us that your going"

Jin then grabs the phone out of Jungkook's hand.

Jin:"why did you not tell us that you were going ,did I not talk to you about this ,this morning "

Yoongi:"okay...Okay ,I'm coming ,I'll meat you guys at home"

Jin hang up the phone then handed it to Jungkook. We then went on walking .

Yoongi's POV

We were walking out the school when Yunmin came and was saying something to y/n . I had lots to ask Yunmin so I walked to him and told him "I want to talk to you" he said okay we then walked to a coffee shop that was close to the school .

We sat down and ordered coffee

Yunmin:"so what did you want to talk about"

Yoongi:"I have questions about you and y/n"

Yunmin:"okay but cannot tell you something first?"

Yoongi:"okay"

Yunmin:"I really don't mean harm in y/n .I want to get to know my sister . I also apologize that I was holding a knife at her throat ,I just wanted to tell her that I'm her brother so I had to get her quite but then you came in,I'm also sorry that I punched you

Yoongi:"okay that answers my questions "

We got out coffee and drank it when I got a call from Jungkook.
I answered and he was shouting and asking me where I was after him then Jin started shouting me .I then told them that I'll be coming home soon then the phone got hanged up.

Yoongi:"so I have to go, they shouting me that I forgot to tell them so bye"

Yunmin"bye"

I left then went to the house. I opened the door and walked in seeing that they were playing games .

I looked at then and sat next to y/n .I was now making like I was always here.

Yoongi;"so what are you guys playing?"

Y/n:"Yoongi ,your back"she said in a excited voice.

Yoongi:"yeah ...Okay I'm tired I'm going to bed"

I walked to my room then went to bed and slept.

Y/n's POV

I thought yoongi was going to be playing with us but he just went to sleep. My happy face then turned into a sad face.

Taehyung:"cheer up y/n,he is always sleepy after school"

"oh..Okay":y/n said with a fake smile.

After we were playing I was going to leave but Taehyung was asking me all the time if I can stay for a sleep over but I said no .He then was pulling my arm while asking me the if I can sleep over but I said no ,he was doing that the whole time so I the gave up.

Y/n:"okay! I'll stay over!"

He then let go of my arm.

Namjoon:"if you are then going to sleep over ,then where are you gonna sleep?"

Then a sleepy voice came and said "she can sleep with me "
We looked at the direction where the voice was coming from and saw it was Yoongi.

He came to me and placed his hand in mine then took me to his room.i sat on the bed looking at him.

He then sat next to me then placed his head on my lap .He took my hand and placed it on his head.
I guess he is still sleepy .

He soon fell asleep after a while I also fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw y/n sleeping

Why is she so cute even when she is sleeping?

I was going to get out the bed when I felt her hand around my wrist.

Y/n:"don't leave"

Yoongi:"I'm not leaving ,I'm just going to the kitchen"

Y/n:"nooo...Stay with me ,please"

I looked at her ,she had a sleepy sad face so I just came back into the bed. She then hugged me and soon falled asleep.
I looked at her then soon also falled asleep.