Chapter 2

When NJ's fleet arrived at Azur lane they where greeted by Commander, Enterprise, Belfast and Wales.

Jersey: Hey everyone, we're back!

Enterprise: Hey New Jersey and big sis.

Yorktown: Hey Enterprise.

Jack: So, what about those mysterious ships that I assigned you about?

Cleveland: Its actually a battleship and an aircraft carrier.

Wales: Where are they?

Cleveland pointed to the direction to where those ships are and to their surprise the aircraft carrier is flying.

Enterprise: A flying aircraft carrier?!

Javelin: Whats more surprising, is one of them is actually a boy.

Belfast: A shipboy?

Javelin: Yes.

Jack: How is that possible?! *thoughts* but look at the bright side, I'm no longer the only guy in this base.

When they dock their ships, they stared at their ships in awe.

Jack: That battleship is just as big as Yamato.

They then hopped down from their ship.

Y/N: Hey Everyone, I'm USS Montana a railgun battleship but just call me Y/N.

Christine: And I'm USS Midway a helicarrier but call me Christine instead.

Jack then grabs Christine's hand and kiss it she blushes a bit, while Y/N is giving the cold glare.

Jack: I'm Jack commander of Azur lane.

Enterprise: I'm USS Enterprise second of the Yorktown class

Belfast: I'm HMS Belfast.

Wales: And I'm HMS Prince of Wales just call me Wales.

Jack: Now that the introduction is done, why don't we head inside to talk more.

 At the Commanders office

Jack: Y/N what do you mean by railgun battleship?

Y/N: It means my main guns are powered by electromagnetic force that fires a high velocity projectile.

They shocked that no guns in their arsenal have that kind of firepower.

Enterprise: New Jersey said, that you took all the hit from Friederich's guns and came out with a minor damage and you nearly destroyed her riggings with your "railguns" is that true?

Y/N: Yes, why?

Wales: You see, Friederich is the strongest battleship in the Ironblood.

Y/N: oh....

Jack: Do you guys want to join Azur lane?

Christine: Is that an alliance?

Jack: Yes.

Y/N: Then who are we fighting?

Enterprise: The Crimson axis and sirens.

Christine: Excuse me who are the sirens?

They explained to them about the sirens and how the world was invaded by them.

Y/N: I see...a day before we saved New Jersey's fleet, we actually encounter one.

Belfast: What does she look like?

Christine: She's wearing a school uniform and has a some sort of hammerhead shark rigging on her back.