Chapter 18

After a tour around the Sardegan Empire and meeting everybody, Y/N's fleet was invited to their celebration on defending their base. During that time they were having good conversation with one another while Alan, Ted and Eldridge are playing with the Sardegna destroyers.

With Y/N and Edinburgh, they are happily eating pizza together. Then Y/N stop eating and look at Edinburgh who is chewing her pizza quietly. Edinburgh noticed his gaze and ask what's wrong.

Edinburgh: Y/N? what's wrong?

Y/N: There's something on your left cheek...

Edinburgh: What is it?

Y/N reach out to Edinburgh's left cheek and wipe the a piece of cheese off with his fingers. This made the light cruiser slightly embarrased.

Edinburgh: Thanks...

Y/N: Your welcome.

Suddenly their meals was interupted by 2 girls who called out to Y/N.

Pola/Zara: Hey there Y/N~

They walk towards towards Y/N with their hips swaying side to side.

Y/N: Oh hey girls, what's up?

Pola: Would you mind going out with us tomorrow handsome?~

Y/N: No thanks, we'll return to Azur lane tomorrow....One more thing, I'm already taken.

He gestured his hand to Edinburgh who happily just waves them. This made both cruisers sulk and walks away.

The Next day

Y/N's fleet are now gathered on the docks waving goodbyes to the Sardegna ships.

Vittorio: You sure you wanna go?

Y/N: Yeah it was fun though.

Christine: We'll visit next time if we have the chance.

We now go to Alan and Eldridge who are also say goodbye to the Sardegna destroyers.

Libeccio: Alan, make sure to visit us again.

Alan: ....We will.

Ted agreed by nodding.