Chapter 15

A week after the battle against Orochi, the Azur lane is now more lively than ever. We see shipgirls from different factions interacting and playing with each other. Now we go to our main protagonist Y/N and his girlfriend Edinburgh who's humming joyfully and clinging to his arm while walking around the town.

Y/N: A week after the sinking the Orochi I never imagined that this base is more lively than before.

Edinburgh: Mhmm! Ever since that battle, we've been recieving reports that the siren activities in the pacific has been decreasing.

As they were walking they didnt noticed that behind them, a bunch of destroyers are playing tag and running towards Y/N and Edinburgh.

As Mutsuki, Minazuki, Mikazuki, Nagatsuki, Fumizuki and Kisaragi run pass the couple, Uzuki bumped onto Y/N and Edinburgh, when they turn around they see the little destroyer sitting on the ground recovering from the impact, the other Mutsuki clas...

As Mutsuki, Minazuki, Mikazuki, Nagatsuki, Fumizuki and Kisaragi run pass the couple, Uzuki bumped onto Y/N and Edinburgh, when they turn around they see the little destroyer sitting on the ground recovering from the impact, the other Mutsuki class destroyers stop and turn around to see what just happened. When Uzuki look up, she instantly got scared and begins to tear up.

Uzuki: I'm so sorry Y/N-sama! I'm so sorry Edinburgh-sama!

She apologies to them repeatedly while her eyes closed. Soon, she feels a hand on top of her head. When she opens her eyes, she sees Y/N and Edinburgh who are just smiling at her while Y/N gives her a gentle headpat.

Y/N: Hey it's alright, are you hurt?

She shook her head while wiping her tears from her face. Then Edinburgh helps her up as the other destroyers approach them.

Mutsuki: We're so sorry!

Mikazuki: It wont happen again!

Kisaragi: We promise!

The maid bent down at the Mutsuki destroyers.

Edinburgh: It's alright, just be careful where you guys going next time.

Minazuki: We will Edinburgh-sama!

Y/N: So, where you girls going?

Nagatsuki: We're going to the candy store!

Y/N: Mind if we tag along?

Mutsuki destroyers: Sure!

The couple and the Mutsuki destroyers walk their way to the candy store. After they got out of the candy store, the couple and the destroyer went their separate ways.

Y/N: You girls take care of yoursleves bye!

Mutsuki Destroyers: Bye Y/N-sama! Bye Edinburgh-sama!

As they were enjoying eating their candy they managed to stumble upon the Sakura Empire's sector and sees Takao and Zuikaku sparing with each other with their katanas. They decided to watch the dual until both of them stop.

Takao: You've gotten alot better Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: Thanks Takao.

They then noticed Y/N and Edinburgh who are watching their duel.