Chapter 16

Y/N's room

It was already morning, the birds chriping and someone opened the curtains making the sunlight shine on his closed eyes.

Y/N: Ugh.

He open's his eyes and blocks the sunlight with his hand. When he rubs his eyes to adjust his vision, he sees Edinburgh greeted him with adorable smile on her face.

Edinburgh: Morning Y/N.

Y/N: Morning Edinburgh, wait here while I go the bathroom to take a shower.

He gets up and grabs a towel and some new cloths then goes to bathroom. As Edinburgh is waiting for him to get out of the bathroom, she noticed the door that leads to the bathroom is slightly opened, she was hesitant at first but she decided to close it properly.

Edinburgh's thoughts: Come on Edinbrugh your just closing the door nothing more....

When she grabs the doorknob to close it, she hears Y/N humming and the shower running, her curiosity got the best of her and decided to take a little peak. As she peaks through the slightly opened door he sees Y/N's naked body making her face go red. Edinburgh had enough and closes the door, she then seats on Y/N's bed and covered her face with both of her hands embarrased.

Edinburgh: I cant believe I did that.

She said under her breath and soon afterwards she recompose herself and waits for Y/N to come out of the shower

Minutes later

Y/N came out of the bathroom with fresh new clothes.

Y/N: Okay Edinburgh let's go.

As they got out of the his room, they see Alan and Yorktown talking to each other.

Yorktown: I'll meet you on the mess hall I'll get something in my room Alan.

Alan: Okay mom see you there.

He left and at the same time the couple approach Yorktown.

Yorktown: Oh, Good morning Y/N and Edinburgh!

Y/N and Edinburgh: Morning.

Y/N: I see Alan starts calling you mom.

Yorktown: Yeah, But I dont mind it at all.

Back in their world, when Y/N and Christine visits Alan's house, his mom always greets them with a warm smile.

Y/N: I see...well see you at the messhall Yorktown were going on a sortie after breakfast.

Yorktown: Okay.

At the Messhall

When they arrived Christine is already one of the tables so they decided to sit with her.

Y/N: Morning sis.

Christine: Morning Y/N and Edinburgh.

Edinburgh: Morning lady Christine.

She bows elgantly.

Edniburgh: Well of you'll excuse me I'll get your food.

She left for the kitchen to get their meals. At the next table they see Alan and Yorktown also eating. Alan is having pancakes while Yorktown is eating bacons and eggs.

Alan: Hey mom can I taste one of your bacons?

Yorktown: Sure thing sweetie.

He picks one of the bacons on Yorktown's plate with his fork and eat.

They were having a time of their lives. This made the siblings smile as they watch them grow closer and closer.

Edinburgh: Your breakfast is here!