A Nerving day... •1•

'Great... Just fucking great...'

Inside of Laboratory, A Scientist would be walking down towards his own Research room, Being accidentally late for his schedule for a hour.
Normally, He would be already arriving on 7:15 AM, But yet... He slept for more while not setting the alarm right.

Shaking the mistakes off, He instantly ran towards it... Before arriving in a few minutes, Panting hard before setting his tie right, Breathing the air in, Then he opened the automatic door to enter through.

He got instantly stared at by four Researchers. All of them seemed to be part of 'White Crystal' Project, Where they would inspect and basically... Research the Crystal while trying not to touch it.

'... What? Its just my own fucking alarm.. I forgot to set it right, Now we're a hour late.'

The Researchers nodded in understanding, Forgiving him since he's too nerved to be pissed off already.
"Well, You told us to continue learning about it while not moving up too much though, So we did the Researches." One Researcher spoke, A woman with grey long-hair.. Yet it doesn't still look cute for him... For now.

'Good... Well, Since I'm hour late, you buds continued the Research without me. I suppose that we can do the test now...'

They all nodded again, Before moving into their positions to prepare, operate and quickly shutting down the things if all goes wrong.

"We're ready for you, Xander... In the Crystal Chamberrr." A blonde man with glasses spoke, Sounding a rather young than the rest, Operating a computer to lift the reinforced quarantine glass from the Crystal pedestal.

Xander nodded, Standing infront of the door that leads into the Crystal, He unlocked it before entering it, Then it closed down behind him.
The room would be concrete, Yet the ground looked the same... Except the pedestal that holds the crystal, Is black.

It supposed to be white as well, But why is it getting black?.. And are those goo? Black goo?
Either the crystal is also spreading corruption into the ground or something, He will note later, * that the room must have schedules of cleaning.

Now commencing, He pulls out the pencil and his clipboard, Walking towards it, Then inspecting its new.. Spots where the crystal grew more spikes.. And a sudden way: The glow that illuminates is now more brighter a bit.

This is definitely suspicious and curiosity. How is it slowly becoming bigger, able to produce and spread goo, Then illumination is more brighter? ... This, Is somewhat interesting to him.

Slowly putting his pencil unto his clipboard, He moved his finger forward into the crystal, Slowly.

The other Researchers gasped a bit, Before silently talking eachother if they would try to interrupt him.

What is he really doing? Has he gone mad!? He might gonna be transfurred and then sent towards OTHER cell where subjects will be held for investigations!... He must be stopped.

Not having him to be either Transfurred, Or... Something, One of them finally walked up towards the door, And-

BOOM, CRASH, SCREAMS.

'Warning. Small amount of escaped subjects from: Side, B. Containment unit required.'
The Intercom spoke, Crew heard it after hearing the loud bang throughout the facility.

Then, More explosions, More crashes... More-

'WARNING. SIDE, B. SUBJECTS HAS BEEN FULLY BREACHED. ALL RESEARCHERS FROM SIDE B MUST FLEE. ARMED CONTAINMENT UNITS, SUPPRESS IT.'

The Second finally made Xander look away, Suddenly getting stabbed by the crystal holding unto his hand.

'W-Warning. Side A Small amount of Subjects, B-Breached... Medium amount... Full-side lockdown, Engaged. All Researchers must move towards designated safe rooms, Immediately.'

All of the Researchers panicked, Only to leave the room and Xander alone. Before the same woman stopped to look at him, Then leaving.

'W-Wait! Wh.. What's happening...!?'
Only confused, And slightly dizzy, He walked out of the chamber, out of the room... Only to see running Researchers and Guards.

He tried to run towards one of the safe rooms, Before grunting from the pain on his right arm, Looking at it, He's...

He's being Transfurred.

"LOOK OUT! XANDER IS TRANSFURRING!"
'Oh shit- RUN!'
They only ran away from him, Unable to help him... Then sudden sounds from his behind.
He looked back to only see bunch of mixed Researchers and subjects... Dragon hound slimes, Slime pups... All of them. Some managed to run while the unluckier ones got to be grapped, Transfurring them.

Unable to make a decision, He then stormed through one of the hallways, Running through while his arm is turning black, Then the goo began to form...

Having no choices, He simply looked around before stumbling from the arm, Is it really taking over of him that much?
Looking at his arm, He noticed that it already formed his arm into a animal-type of black fur. Not forming the claws.. Yet.
His shoulder started to form as well, Before his whole torso began to be transfurred as well.

Limping out of the receptionist hall, He then turn right, Entering the room of a small garden.
Not caring if it has Gootraxians as well, Not caring for his life anymore, He only knows that its too late now... The black goo is taking him over.

Stumbled again, This time, He landed unto the grass, His head landed unto a nearby pillow before grunting from pain.

Pain... Then dizziness took over...

The goo began to form around his eyes...

Its too dark...

Too dark, Not feeling right...

Need...

T-To...

N-Nghh-

Sleeeeep....