The Cafeteria, For moment of rest. •3'5•

(Warning: This is the continued chapter of number 3. If you haven't read the 3rd, I suggest you taking a read of it or you would accidentally skip the first half page or something.)

[Characters (For reminder):
Panther : Xander
Protogen : Prael
Shork : Sam]

After the both- Xander and Prael- Finished checking the Human Hub out, They walked towards the Cafeteria which it was their destination afterall,
Xander and Prael walked around the corner before entering the main Cafeteria.

Prael: "Well... Here we are... Cozy, neat, Cafe with..."

Looking at the cafe tables, there would be mixed slime pups and...
Chocolate dragons? What?... "Moishi?"

Which they look friendly type. Tending to hang around the Cafe or a bit distant. They laugh as they're playing around with monopoly.. Still knowing how to play it.

"... Moishies.. Chocolate dragon furries...."

Xander: 'Huh... Lets just find a comfy spot...'

Prael nodded before walking forward more with Xander. Then once they enter on the table where there would be not much traxians besides one Moth traxian on the corner, snoozing. (Sleeping, but not deeply)

The both sat down on the bench as they sigh, now resting.. even though Xander wants to rest his whole back.

'My back.. Ufgh... I guess this is better than floor anyway...'

Looking at Moishies- playing their game-, they laughed before finishing. 3 of them decided to leave and split up. Which all of them walked out of the Cafe.. probably to look around or such.
Then the 2 remainers sit. Talking each other before looking at Xander and Prael, waving at them.

Xander and Prael waved back, as usual.. Xander still gets some worrying faces from Moishies but he doesn't care anyway... only resting is in his mind.

'if.. Only someone could rest unto my back, I can sleep easily... but oh well..'

"I'm sure that you'll sleep well, Xander. This cafe is mostly safe anyway."

Xander was slowly blinking as he slowly tried to fall asleep, which Prael's voice gotten him awake.
Replied, Prael looked around on his right before noticing the Moth...
Gone?

Was he supposed to be there?

"... Wait, Where's Moth trax?"

'Huh? Which Moth Tra-'

???: 'BOO!~'

'FUCK! AH-'

Xander yelled as he jumped back unto the concrete floor, yelped in pain as the Moth-looking Traxian, with two large butterfly-like wings flapping in excitement: Appeared infront of Xander's view where he was hiding under the table.

???: 'Tehehe!~ Gotcha!~'

"Oh, There you are! I was wondering where you coul-"

'The FUCK, DID YOU DO THAT FOR!? DUMBASS!'

He (Xander) instantly yelled at Moth trax as he gotten up, his eyes slowly glowing from nerves.
Moth only whined as he huddled close unto the table.

'I-I'm sorry.. I-I was tryna t-to make f-fun... I-I'm so sorry, M-Mister Panther...'

Hearing the sad tone from the Moth.. And his tears and quiet sobs, Xander... Felt bad as he went pissed. Gloomingly changed his face to sadness as his eyes went normal, blinking.

'.. I-I.. I'm sorry as well...

C-C'mere...'

Motioned them, The Moth slowly thought before slowly crawling up to him, looking at him as he stood up, seemingly to be inch shorter for Xander, Then Xander pulled them into a deep hug, instantly sobbing...
'I-I'm sorry.. I've only been in very t-tight and bad situations before.. its just my nerves.. I'm so sorry...'

Prael was shocked at first, then sad as well as he looked at them.
"... Yeah.. Panthers are.. nerved..."

'*Sniff*
S-So.. Y-You.. Forgive me.. P-Panthy?'
The Moth told Xander as they looked up at him, eyes absolutely flooded as Xander noticed. Cleaning their eyes before giving a peck kiss on the forehead.

The Moth face exactly looks like a human-type of Moth. Being light cyan-ish skin fur and floofy neck of dark Cyan. (unless if you people know the colours of Figs, tell me, and I'll edit.)
Having two small spot-lines on top of the eyes, then a cute pink colour on the eyes, yet they look affectionate and cute at the same time, making Xander blush a bit.
And of course, Moth has 3 horns on their head. 2 on outers from the middle being shorter than the 1 bigger horn on the middle.

'Of course.. I forgive.. Moth cutie...'

...

The Moth blushed from the word 'Cute' before hugging him deeply, closing their cleaned eyes as they smiled.

'T-Thank you.. Thank you~...'

Xander felt warmth as his nerves went out like a lightbulb. Only feeling honest and kind, he began tearing up as he hugged the Moth, Closely as he sat down on the bench with them on his friendly lap.

'No problem... What's your name, Moth?'

The Moth sobbed for some more before pulling off, looking at him as their arms are still wrapped around Xander's. Prael being also happy as he went closer to them.

'F-Figs... Sometimes Figger for no reason, but Fig or Figs are my name... As a male...'

'... Such a cutie name, Figs~'
Xander smiled as he patted him, Figs only jumped on the spot before...

Purring?

Xander listened closely to it before giggling, Figs nuzzling unto his chest as they continued cuddling.. Xander smiling.

".. So.. You both gonna rest?"

(Xander / Figs) 'Yep...' / 'Yeppies...'

"Alright.. I'll get some tacos and tasty cheese burgers for us. Have fun you two~"

'Wh- Hey!'
'Mrf- Shut!'
Both of Figs and Panther fluster deeply as they pout at Prael, making him chuckle before walking off towards the Cafe counter.

Then.. When they're alone... They look at each other.

'... So adorable and cute...' / '... So hot and sexy...'
Both whispered which they heard it, They flustered even heavily as they blink, Breathing harder.

'...'

'...'

Figs tried to move his lips close to him...
Xander slowly did the same.. Feeling sudden warmth and comfort...
Then the both...

Kissed, deeply.

...

Gay-

Then the both closed their eyes as they enjoyed the quick moment. Blushing hard as they feel the contact, the both let out cute noises before pulling off after 10 seconds.

'.. M-Mwwhrm..'
'Mwwmrhf...'

The both glared as they giggle, then cuddled up close...
'.. Best friend~...'

'.. B-But we just met and kissed-'
'But you feel like being honest and kind.. I'm lucky to have you~'

'...
T-Thanks...'

Both of them cuddled close as they purr softly, Nuzzling each other before they start to feel sleepy...

Figs wrapped his wings around him...
Xander's floof poofed as he warmed him and himself up...
Then they kissed each other again before slowly dozing off to quiet neat and calm music box music...

So comfy yet warm...

Xander loves having him..
Yet he needs to find the real girlfriend than being gay...

He needs to...

Wait... his mind...

It all goes white...

(That's it for 3'5! Ya expected for Panther and Figs to have fun time and all, Hm?~ Well get juked!
I'm still wanting to try and get Xander a real GF while Figs still remains close but only as crush.

Lemme know how it went! Now off to do flashback of memory where Xander was working at laboratory while meeting the same GF I've gotten the idea from someone on last chapter!

Balgruuf out. <3 )