• 4 • Snap back to Reality...

(Warning: This is the continued chapter of number 3'8. If you haven't read it, I suggest you taking a read of it or you would accidentally miss important stuff or something.)

[Characters (For reminder):
Panther : Xander
Protogen : Prael
Shork : Sam
Moth-Figs : ???]

Slowly waking up... Xander slowly opened his eyes.. Feeling the cuddly warmth, Coming from Figs...
This time, They'll be cuddling on the blanket, Resting on the grass, near the same tree, In the Garden.

There's only both as he looked around.. The Plantixes are busy elsewhere, And he's focusing on Figs... Looking down at him...

He feels.. So warm and loved.. Looking at Figs's face, He's so calm and adorable~... Sleeping with soft snoozes as his hands firmly and gently grip unto the chest...

Patting his head as Xander did, Figs purred as his wings flatter a bit~..

'... Y'know.. I might keep this cutie~...'
Saying it with a smile~...

Then he heard something as he looked around in slight panic...
Oh.. Just an alarm.. There's a clock nearby...

Wait... It says 7 in the morning...

And he was in Cafeteria where it was 9 PM...

'... Oh fuck..'
His anxiety kicks in slowly as he gently sits up, Holding Figs close as he lets out some of the quiet groans—
-Like a dog, Y'know, when you move them gently as they sleep-
He looked around at first, Before placing Figs on the blanket, Covering him with the other cozy blanket to make him avoid get into cold.

Then Xander stood up as he ran to the Door, Opening it to the hallway, A storage room, Another Large Storage room that seems to connect into the Cave, But its...
Closed?

Then there's Reception on the left. The Entrance.
Well, Not Anymore since the Elevators broke down and there's no escape through Maintenance tunnels.

Sighing, He tried to calm down as he was breathing hard.. Too hard as he randomly has a panic attack, Walking up to the tree as he sat down and pulled figs close with blankets and pillows.. The Radio near them doesn't work at all as his hearing muffled in white noise and heartbeats...

Figs slowly woke up along due of his well-resting sleep.. Opening his beady, cute eyes again.. Then he studied on Xander.. Wondering of what's wrong...
'Mmrhh... P-Panthy?.. What's wrong?..'

Xander only was focusing on calming down, But to no avail.. His eyes closed as his hands are resting idly on Figs's back...

Thinking, Figs looked a bit before...
Well...

He gently pressed his head against Xander's clawy, bit of slicky paw... Purring softly as he rests his head on his lap...

It rests its hand on his own head... Looking up at Xander with worrying mood as Xander seemed to finally calm down slowly.. Opening his eyes...

He looked down at Figs... Realising and noticing of what he's resting his hand on...

It was rather amazing to hold...
The fluff.. The surface...
A good friend to be comforted with...

He slowly began ruffling and patting his head as Xander's heartbeats slowly calmed down with Figs's audible purrs..~

Thus removing the White Noise as well as he took a long breathe.

'.. I.. I shouldn't have panicked.. Figs... We are.. Rather alone...'
Spoke Xander... Still glaring at Figs as he smiles...

'I know, Hun... I know..'
Figs moved up gently and cuddled and hugs tightly.. Nuzzling against his cheek..

'Never fret on being alone... You can always find your way back, Or another...
And have that courage that nothing will NEVER, Make you scared to be alone in fear... You just have to adapt, Panthy...'

... That.. Made Xander tear up a bit.. Smiling more as he hugged Figs close..

'You're right, Figs.. I.. I'll do my best...'

'You bet.. Try whatever it takes, Okay?
Now c'mere~..'

Suddenly, He kissed Xander on the lips again... More close than ever...
Which Xander didn't mind since he's the only close (Gay) friend he got... Well... He's Bisexual, Of Course.

After a minute of deep, Promising kiss, They both cuddled more as Prael- The Protogen came back with morning snacks.. Sandwiches and drinks.

"Hey, Sorry guys if I made you feel scared of being alone or something! I went out for morning scavenge, And I found these. Made the Sandwiches myself on Kitchen."

Not cutting his words, Then he watched the love birds cuddle in comfort and company~... Nuzzling each other to keep them both happy~

"... Well... Everyone gotta be equal in their other sexualities... Anyway-
Will you love birds want some snacks?"

The Both finally gotten attention of Prael, Looking at him as they smiled from seeing the food...

'Oh, Sure! I thought you were gone for hours without us!' /
'-Yeah! But I cuddled this big boy to make him happy as ever~' /
'Shut up~...'

(That's all for today's inspiration! I literally did this with a thought of continuing the story while I was about to sleep!
Call this as another activity note as I'll plan some paths for next 1.. Well, 3-4 more pages for 4th Episode!

Peace! ✌️ And stay safe in 2023!~)

I'm sorry if you guys had to wait for few more months... QwQ