Protogen and Shark friends... And the human zone. •3•

Walking on and on, Xander and the Toast- Protogen-
Would be in the same hallway.. Still walking due the sector being a rather big...
Yawning, Xander then proceeded to look around... Seeing things destroyed, normal.. like the wall and floor.. Except the server room they're in as they walk through. Seeing bunch of servers knocked unto the wall while some would gently electrocute unto the water, buzzing softly.

"So... Panther.. I got one question for you."
The Protogen spoke as he walked. Having his tone in robotic and human.

'Oh- Uhm.. Go ahead. Ask away.'
Xander replied, feeling unsecure of what he's gonna ask.

"... Aren't you supposed to be held in Cave or something? Because that's your quarters and all. Even including the part that you'll slowly become weak if you don't go into darkness."

Surprised, Xander then groaned softly as he thinks about the answer for the question.
Truth or lie? No.. Protogen literally can't understand that he's still human, Right?
If he was transfurred then how is he being controlled right now? Is it about the crystal he accidentally touched or something?

Is HE the host?

Shaking his mind from thoughts, then he quickly mumbled about the reply before finally saying:

'W-Well, Uh... I-I got lost! Yeah! That's why I tried to n-navigate around and all. With a m-map!'

Trying to keep a safe and 'Friendly' posture, Xander smiled normally as the Protogen looks at him, suspiciously.
Not sure if Xander was lying.. Yet the stutters felt suspicious...
"... Meh, Fine enough."

Xander then sighs in relief as the Protogen continues walking forward. Occasionally hearing water splashes...

Splish.. splash.... Splush...

Then suddenly:
SPLAWSH!

The both looked at the water, surprised from it, then they see a shark- or shork-, standing on the edge of the submerged stairs...

Shork would be slightly feminine yet mostly male. Presumably a.. ahem- Femboy, His hair latex would be cute and short, as well fins being smooth and a bit long.

'.. Hrrmfm?'
Then the shork would then look at them, Being curious yet after they moved out from water, then they started walking towards them.

Xander, being unsecure still, looked at Protogen while standing rather closer to him.
'... I-Is he friendly, Or..?'

"Yep, He is... Anyway-"
Walking towards the Shork as well, then he stopped after for some steps before waving at him.
"Heyo, Shork! How are you?"

'Mhm!'
The Shork responded with a nod, doing just fine while he slowly wags his tail.

"That's good then! Anyway, I'm showing my new friend around. He's suddenly out from the cave while there was a massive blackout, So yeah.. I hope you're doing alright though."

The Shork smiled, making a hand sign of "OK". Doing just fine as he already is.

'... Oh, Uh... Prael?'
And just like Protogen... It began to speak.

Xander got surprised again, widening his eyes open then blinking... Then saying in his mind:
'WAIT, SO ALL GOO-TRAXIANS SPEAK?!-'

Noticing the Shork and Protogen glaring at him, confused, Then the Shork started walking slowly towards him, confused even more.
'... Panther? You alright? Because you look confused as heck.'

Xander snapped out from his mind before blinking again, looking at him before... blushing a bit from the feminine features from Shork's body...

Those..  meaty thighs...

'E-Errm... Yeah. I'm fine.. Just... Shocked that S-Shorks can speak and all! Thought that they can't.'

Shork then nodded for some, then he lifted his hand with.. fins on his right arm, then he looked at Xander.
'Sam. Pleasured to meet you... Err?'

Confused on both, Then Xander realised before moving his right, fluffy paw with claws unto Sam's hand, shaking it a bit.

'... X-Xander... Nice to meet you.. And Prael?'
Xander looked at Prael as he stopped shaking, looking back at Xander as he was looking at the water.

"Hurhm? You heard my name- Oh right... What is it?"

'It was also nice to meet you too... Prael. I'm.. Xander.'

Then the three went silent... Prael's eyes went a bit widened.

'... Did I broke him or-'

"WAIT, So you haven't told me YOUR name before?!"

Sam went confused while Xander chuckled for some, slowly.

'W-Well.. I was shy about spelling it at first. Okay? I'm... Just new around here.

"Oh... I.. I understand... Sorry... Anyway, Sam?
Me and Xander will move up more towards the human place. Only for a bit or the humans would attack us."

'Hrm, Alright. I'll just.. Chill around the water, I guess.. I'll join you guys later since the water is chilling.'

Xander and Prael nodded, then waved at Sam as they moved on. Now exiting from the server room, then they would enter the first main and central hub of the sector...

The Safe heaven for humans. In the distance, only few of Goo traxians would try and wait it out or something...

While there are some slime hounds, there are mostly slime pups around the barrier that awaits for entertainment.. or being lazy and just watch.

Wait...

Slime.. Pups?

Xander looked at one before turning in awe a bit due how cute they are. Making him smile a bit.

'Aww.. Those slime pups are so cuuute!'
He spoke, Prael giggled for a bit before pointing at the barrier.

"Hehe. They are.. Anyway, You see that barrier? That's where humans would be behind it. As well on the other side inside the cave system. It basically says... "Safe zone" or something."

(Writer's note: Due this not being a video game and all, and making it like Changed, the name will be from Spawn Hub to Safe Zone and along with its black out system.
Some humans would luckily survive if they stick together and all. So be in mind with that... If this story includes some human characters like one I've gotten for Xander's future GF.)

'Huh... And those humans behind it?
Why are they inside behind of it then?'

Prael looks at him before responding:
"Well... Either most of them are eager to fight us, Or some are just scared shitless. But one of the kind like you.. Would hunt them down like sheep during the blackout. You will join the pack for the sheeps to slaughter... Right?"

Xander then looks at him back, Rather surprised but keeping his silence...
There are other Panthers?.. If he's the only one under the lights and not on the cave, then what?
As for the Blackout, he blinked before saying:
'... Maybe... I haven't gotten to know this area and all.. Because I was a scien- Ahem-.. Sleeping so hard that my mind barely forgotten everything about the area.'

Giggling a bit to try and fool yet again, Prael nodded yet a bit more sus-picious... Then a random pup would walk up to Prael's behind and...

It climbed unto his back!?

'W-Wait, There's a pup-'

"Relax! Relax. Its a cute and friendly pup! He won't bite or anything like it!.. Now, lets go. I think you're tired enough to get some more sleep."

'Oh- Well... I'm a bit weary from knowing all of these, but... sure... Wouldn't mind.'

With it, Both of them slowly continued walking.. With few other more pups that would walk with them since.. Well... What's to do when you have nothing except be like a dog and follow around?

(To be continued... Yet, I feel wrong about it since its been months for you guys. ;w;)

[I hope you guys and girls like this progress! I tried to push my motivation with all I can and this is all I got for now. Went on for 3-4 days about inspired words for it and all, And then this turned out.

Not my very best and longest, but one of the longest chapters I've made.
Of course.. This would continue in a short version. And when its short, I'll make it half on the number, So yeah...

Good Morning / Day / Evening / Night, Everybody. And I'll see ya, In the next one!]