Chapter One

Y/N pov

I wake up feeling light headed, I look around to see if I can find my brother but instead my eyes fall upon a beautiful girl with short black wavy hair wearing a tracksuit with the number 67 on it.

I look down at my body to see I'm no longer wearing my normal clothes but a blue tracksuit with the number 66 on it.

I sit up in my bed and take a look at my surroundings and see nothing but stacks of beds and walls. I see more and more people waking up including the girl I saw before.

I get out of bed and start walking around in hopes to see my brother until I feel two hands grab onto my shoulders and shake me.

"Good to see your alive I guess" I turn around and see my brother and roll my eyes "I'm starting to think I should ditch you and find a new brother." He put a hand on his heart dramatically as I walked back to my bed.

I look back to see a crowd gathered around in a circle and the same girl from before with an intimidating guy in the middle.

Confused, I walked to the crowd and saw her get pushed to the floor and whip her head back up to reveal a bloody lip. Anger had filled me up for some reason I didn't know, I ran to the middle and wrapped my arms around the guys neck from behind. "agh! Get off of me idiot!" I tightened my grip "why would I? Mummy never teach you manners!" The black haired girl stood up and slowly walked up the guy and whispered something I couldn't hear but it left the guy angered.

My brother came up to me and just as he tried to pull me off there was a loud buzz and two big doors opened. 9 men wearing pink suits and masks with shapes such as triangles,squares and circles on them were stood with guns.