Chapter Seven

Time skip

After finding my brother we both walk back to my bed and see Saw Byeok still sitting there on her bed playing with her fingers. I started at her for a good minute before somebody very rudely interrupted.

" I see you've moved on from your childhood crush." I gave him a death glare as I felt a pair of eyes staring straight at me.

"If your talking about Ji Yeong your wrong she was just my best friend as a child before she moved 5 years ago." I stated not knowing if that's a lie or not. I will admit I did have a small crush on her before she left, she was indeed very beautiful. After not talking to eachother for years I moved on and well now I have my Sae Byeok.

"Of course I'm talking about her it's not like you had any other friends...sorry I mean girlfriends." I slapped him at the back of his head making him hold it in pain.

I looked to my left and saw Sae Byeok wasn't there anymore but instead against a pole talking with the guy who beat her up on the first day. I got up completely forgetting about
My brother and going down to her.

He said something about her joining him again and one of his friends whistling at Sae Byeok making my blood boil. I clenched my fists and walked up to them but as I did I saw her take out a knife. How the hell did she sneak a knife in?

Just as I got there the lady who had to name her baby came. "Well hello there, hope I'm not interrupting but you look............handsome." she said making me cringe, I hold in my laughter and look at Sae Byeok and see her disgusted face making me run back to my bed and laugh into my pillow.

I hear a soft chuckle and look up to see Sae Byeok looking at me while laughing. "That's like watching two parents flirt at a dinner table......." Not that I've ever got to experience that, our mum died and our dad well he left once he thought we could cope by ourselves mind I say we were only 12.

Our mum died when we were 7 and all those memories of us laughing and messing around still stay with me. Those memories and a ring she gave me are all I have left of her.

I promised myself to always wear that ring for as long as I live. I noticed that not only did my face change but so did hers. Which made me come to a conclusion she didn't live with her parents.

"All players form a line and collect your food."

We walked off to the line together and collected our food after a 20 minute wait and taking tiny steps to progress.

Once we got back to our beds I opened the container and saw some rice. I put a decent amount in my mouth and realised it was cold. My face scrunched up making Sae Byeok chuckle "it's colddd." I complained which was very reasonable since I hadn't had much in the past days.

I was used to not eating much as kids our dad wasn't the best sometimes he would give us just plain bread and water. I always thought that once we could become independent we could eat all we want. Little did I know we couldn't afford much, we rationed off of canned food and water. I decided to just eat it, this would of been a treat growing up cold or not.

----------------------

"Night Sae." I whispered to her.
"Goodnight Y/n"

As I closed my eyes "open the door you bastard I need to pee!" I heard a rat screech (sorry toilet lady) I sat up in my bed and saw the same woman who was flirting with that pest from before banging on the door. "Fine I'll pee right here then!" I instantly looked away with a face of discomfort as I heard a cute chuckle "it's fine come with me please, I need to go too but not by myself, especially with her." I turned to my left to see Sae Byeok looking at me, I nodded in response mostly because I didn't want her to be alone with that woman.

Let's just say the toilets are mixed because I mean not everything is 5 star treatment plus it just needs to be for this part of the story.

As we entered I saw the weird lady go into a stall and shortly after heard weird noises coming from there and covered my ears in discomfort. I smelt some smoke making me confused, I looked at Sae who was standing outside the weird lady's stall before barging in. I walked up to the stall and saw her smoking? once again how did this woman sneak a lighter and cigarettes in this place. Sae pulled out her knife making the lady choke on her smoke "W-want some" she said gesturing to her cigarette "No you can stay put on the bowl" Sae replied before standing on the toilet seat and unscrewing the vent above. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back to the floor, my hands still around her waist she looked at me in confusion. "If your going up there use me, not her." She nodded before getting on my back and putting her hand on the ledge of the vents. She moved her feet from my waist to my shoulder and pulled herself into the vent.

"You have five minutes left then you have to come out" the triangle masked man said from outside."

"Oh my god it's so hard!" The lady started shouting, I stifled my laughter before joining in "wait there's no more toilet paper!" I shouted back at her I ran around kicking stall doors open as if I was looking for toilet paper.

"I'm gonna come in there!"

"Don't you dare I'm naked you don't wanna do this!" I went back to the stall with the vent while she slapped water on her arms. After a minute or so of her shouting I saw a pair of feet and instantly grabbed them. She wrapped them around my neck while I reached up and grabbed her waist making her head appear.

"That's it I'm coming in there!"

I started panicking as Sae Byeok jumped off of me. I panicked and pushed her against the stalls wall and roughly kissed her as the triangle guy stormed in. As our lips connected I felt a sudden spark rush within me and grabbed her waist.

Sae Byeok pov

At first I was surprised by his actions but kissed back and although it was just so we didn't get caught I felt butterflies in my stomache. I slid my tongue into his mouth earning a small moan come out of him making me feel something I've never felt. We both fighted for dominance, I let him win and after a couple more seconds the triangle masked guy rushed out of the room in an embarrassed manner.

We parted from eachother, our bodies still connected and our faces inches apart. Both of us staring wide eyed at eachother, I pulled him in for another passionate and lust filled kiss which he returned after a second of shock. I felt him smile into the kiss and tighten his grip around my waist as if to claim I was his and his only.

As we parted I rested my head on his shoulder leaving small and slow kisses on his neck making him moan from time to time. He moved his body making me think I went too fast I looked down in embarassment as I felt his hand hold onto my chin pushing my head up and reconnecting our lips. He pulled away and started kissing my neck making me run my hand through his hair which made him kiss me more rough.

Although I enjoyed it I moved his head away which made him look up at me in confusion "We should head back before another guard comes." He looked disappointed but nodded in agreement as we walked back hand in hand. The group of butterflies still lingering in my belly.

You better be happy I could of made you wait longer also I'm in the mood to write another chapter, might come out today or tomorrow.

Btw I ain't ever wrote a story like this so sorry if it's bad which it probably is.

1448 words, damn I've never written over 1000 words in one sitting.