Chapter Twelve

My eyes fluttered open as I rubbed my eyes and took in my surroundings. I looked to my left and saw a small figure snuggled next to me. "Sleeping beauty has awoken." Ji Yeong whispered trying not to wake the others
"Nobody else is even awake." I said rolling my eyes.

As I attempted to snuggle up to Sae Byeok a pain shot through my whole body and I remembered everything that happened yesterday. "Go back to sleep." Ji Yeong said in a softer voice once she saw my pain. I closed my eyes and felt myself drift back into a slumber.

————
I woke up again and realised everything was exactly the same except Ji Yeong was leaning again one of the beds with her eyes closed. I decided to just stay up and if sleep tried consuming me I would let it bit as of right now I wasn't that tired.

I stared up at the white ceilings and contemplated everything. I would most likely have to you know.......die. I would be leaving our little sister. I would be leaving my brother. Most importantly, I would be leaving Sae Byeok. And yes, its weird how I said 'most importantly' for her seeing as we met a couple days ago and you know had one make out session. But it was different. For me at least.

——————

Everyone was up and eating breakfast but after the beating I got yesterday I didn't have much of an appetite. I gave my food to 199 also known as Ali, he was a really decent guy and seemed respectful. Theres still one person I quite despise, mainly because he technically harassed my Sae Byeok about the second game.

My head was on Sae Byeoks lap as she played with my hair which for some reason relaxed me . I really hoped the next game had nothing physical in it because my body is really not capable of that.

———————

"All players pick a partner and shake hands to confirm it."

I looked around and saw most people getting in pairs already so I darted my eyes around the room looking for someone. I saw Sae Byeok look at me as if to ask to be partners but something told me it wouldn't be team work . Although I could be wrong I shook my head just incase, she gave a small nod as I started limping around the room.

—————————-

I know its short and its been a long time since I last posted so sorry for that but idk when Im next gonna post mainly because I don't have time anymore. Also Im kinda losing inspiration for this book so I wanna make a new one just tell me what you guys want it be with. It would most likely be a male reader so sorry.