Chapter Eight

Y/N pov

We walked back hand in hand, my hair messy due to her running her hands through it, I looked down at her and saw her cheeks were a bright red. "hey what did you see up there." We heard a harsh whisper and looked to our left to see the toilet lady "I'll tell you in the morning." And before she could reply we walked off to our beds.

I saw her about to make her way to her own bed so grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into me before whispering in her ear "My bed, if your comfortable with that?" She gave a nod and we got into our bed and I held her in my arms. We both fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

--------------

I woke up and looked down to see Sae Byeok cuddled into my arms, I saw that nobody else had woken up except the old man who was in his bed counting with his fingers. I kissed her forehead as memories from last night came rushing in, I layed back down until I saw her move slightly. I felt bad knowing I woke her up earlier then we had to, well whatever time it was.

"Hey." She said in her cute morning voice while rubbing her eyes. "Go back to sleep we still have more time, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." I said pulling her closer to me if that was even possible, she shook her head and gave me a small peck on my cheek making me blush. "It's fine I'm not tired anymore anyways." She responded but I still felt guilty "bu-" she cut me off by kissing me on the lips, I would have turned it into something more (not that 'more') but I remembered seeing the old man awake. I played with her hair as she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

-----------------

We hopped off our bed and started making our way to the food line "hey, now tell me what you saw, you said you would!" She said, it was the toilet lady again. I rolled my eyes "sugar, they were melting sugar." Sae Byeok responded shortly, the lady left us alone and we went back to the food line.

Once we got our food and sat down I realised she wasn't eating so I put mine down and realised that a weird guy was staring at her (sang-poo) "why aren't you eating?" I whispered in her ear. "I'm just not hungry." I gently took its from her and put it under her pillow which earned a small smile from her "just incase you want a snack." She gave a nod and snuggled into me wrapping her arms around my waist while I eat.

------------------

"All players please make your way to the game hall."

I took a deep breath and held onto Sae Byeoks hand and realised they were shaking slightly which made my heart break. I put her hands in mine and gave them a kiss before hopping off our bed and making our way to the stairs.

------------------------

"Why do these stairs never end!" I whined making Sae Byeok giggle which was my main intention. Even though it was a small giggle I'm glad I was able to do something plus she sounds extremely cute when she giggles. Everything she does the way she talks, the wat she laughs, her smile, how she acts tough infront of other people but not me. It all makes me feel like a bunch of butterflies are flying around in my belly.

Anyways Imma do the actual game in the next chapter cuz I'm lazy also if you want leave ideas for this story. Maybe even ideas for a new book after I finish this one.