Chapter Four

Sae Byeok pov

I wasn't sure as to why this guy decided to help and talk to me but it's something I'm not used to and it's actually quite nice. Im not completely sure I can trust him but he seems trust worthy enough.

----------

I woke up on a cold surface and heard a car drive off in the distance along with some grunting.

"Untie me idiot." Hoping to get a response so I could figure out who I'm with.
"Sae?" I heard him ask. I instantly knew it was Y/n since nobody knew my name or had his soft gentle voice which could turn cold and stern in a second.

"Nicknames already huh?" I mocked forgetting we were on a road half naked.
"Of course unless you would prefer something else." He said while using his teeth to untie my hands.

quickly, I took of my blindfold and untied my feet before helping him.

I only realised I wasn't wearing much when I saw his face blush a bright red. Immediately, I grabbed my clothes and put them on while he put his on. I couldn't help but notice his H/C stringy hair stuck to his forehead due to sweat and his skinny but kind of well built body.

"You like the view?" He said jokingly. Flustered and suprised that he would say that I turned around and gave him some privacy "sorry." I mumbled quietly. "I was joking I don't mind you seeing."

"So you live around here?" I muttered out trying to change the subject. "Yeah me and my brother but uh anyways which way are you heading?" I pointed straight ahead in response "great so am I, you know I'm surprised, I've been in this town my whole life yet I've never your beautiful self around."

Y/n pov

I had no idea why I was being so bold all of a sudden but this girl made me feel confident and I didn't know why. Part of me was scared that if I didn't make a move some well built strong good looking guy would come and steal her, Not that she was mine.

She snuggled her head into my shoulder and held onto my arm tightly as we walked in the dark.

Sorry for this being so short but I just decided to get it out before I leave