The end of the party

⬆️Sasha's look before the night

Sasha POV:

It was around 6 a.m. and I was about to return to the orphanage.
It has become a habit for me to go out at night.
I need the money so I go to a bar or club and perform. I come back before everyone wakes up so they don't know I go out of this place.
I mean... actually I got caught once but that didn't matter right?
So as usual I got home before 8am.

Anyway!
It's pretty weird because it's the first time I see the sun when I come back.
Maybe just an idea because of all the alcohol and drugs of this night?

I push the door gently so as not to wake up all the shitty people and I close it.
Then I turn around and see everyone in adoption day clothes looking at me.
What the fuck is this ?! I know it's adoption day but it's really early. I check my phone.

-Fuck, it's 9:00.

I look up to see mrs adams coming towards me with a crazy look in her eyes.
Shit.

-mrs adams: Where the fuck was you stupid bitch?

Whit that she slap me.

-Not here.
-mrs adams: You will never be adopt like this! And what is all of this makeup?

I mentally facepalm because I forgot to take it off.

-Calm down, it's just Halloween makeup. It's inspired by you, don't you like it?

She slaps me again.
This bitch.

-mrs adams: Go to the main room, we have few...guest...

While she said that I see two person that I know to well looking at us...

____________________________________

Who do you think it is?