Last performance?

Sasha POV:

We all went back to the back stage and after changing we had a party as usual.
Alcohol games (which I always win by the way), music, dances, maybe a little drugs but above all a lot of love.
In fact this last point was rather to be taken in the literal sense because some people had already returned home with strangers.

The time Roy was supposed to come pick me up came very quickly.
I was in the middle of a very ... drunken discussion about the superiority of elves over fairies when I got his call.

[Phone call:
-Allo? I said trying to be serious
-It's Roy, I'm right in front of the night club.
-I'm coming!]

I say goodbye to everyone knowing full well that I will see them again tomorrow.
Besides, I decide to put my clothes to clean here so that the people of the tour do not see them.
Another cool with thing the drags of this club is that everyone helps each other.

So I get out almost ten minutes later and get into the only car on the tour.
"Hi Roro, sorry for the time" I said trying to not laugh at this new name.
"What is that name?" He asked me "and are you drunk or high? You smell like a lot of bad things" he add
"No don't worry, this nickname is just cute" I answer
"Now C'EST PARTIE MON KIKI!" I almost scream.
"What?" Roy look at me confused "That means let's go" I said to him

He start the car and we talk about each other's night a little. We both had a lot of fun, which is actually pretty cool.

"The crowd is just amazing here! It's awesome" Roy said.
Come on, they stole me my crowd, I know the people here are incredible.

"Very true" I answer.
"Wait how you know that" he said waiting for an answer.
"Well you just take me at a gay bar where there are gay show so... you know, you are not the first drag queens I see in person" I said

"And you prefer fairies or elves" I ask him always stoned.
"What is that question?" I see him raise an eyebrow
"How many drinks have you had?" he asks me after a short inspection.
"I didn't take anything, I have the right to be happy, right?" I told him, getting a little angry. I go back to being as light in seconds.
"The elves" he answers me just after huffing.

The rest of the road goes by in silence. Fortunately there was not much left to go because it started to get heavy.
He's really adorable, like the others, but I still feel a little uncomfortable around them and then I think he didn't believe me when I told him I didn't take anything.

When we finally arrive, we both go out, always in silence.
Lots of people are lying down but we can still see the light coming out of some of the buses. Besides, ours is still on.

We enter and I see Dane, José, Danny and Kade around the table.
They are all laughing and I can see some drink in red glasses.
"Hey guys! How are you?" I come to kiss Dane.
"Are you drunk?" He asked me.
"No, I am not" I said "What are you doing?" I then add.
"Well We was talking waiting for you. How was your party?" José said. "It was good, thanks for letting me go" I answered
"Not a problem" Dane said.

I stay with them a little longer before we all go to bed after our long day.

~.~

I wake up with a little headache. Great.
I stay in bed a little longer before going down the stairs.
No one woke up so I just have a coffee and after getting dressed I get off the bus with some things.

Of course I left a letter for the guys so they wouldn't panic.

I take the same place as yesterday to smoke. I stay there for about 30 minutes before getting back on the bus.

When I get home, everyone is already awake. They are having breakfast.
"Hey how are you?" I asked them. They all said they were good and we talked about things and others for a bit longer while they ate.
Then I went to take a shower and of course I did my whole routine.

When it was all over, I went back to the kitchen because they were still there.
Apparently I interrupted a conversation because they fell silent when I entered the room. "What were you talking about?" I asked, sitting down next to José.
"We just thought we had nothing to do tonight, so maybe we can go to the club with you" José replies.
"Well this is a really good club so you won't regret it" I said trying to hide the fact that I was not confident at all about it.
"Okay, we're going with you!" Daniel said very excited.

"Do you think we can meet the queens" Dave ask me.
"Yes, sure. They will be very happy to meet you. Especially some of them" I said.
It's definitely not a lie because my drag family ask me the exactly same thing since I know I will live with them.
I think they just want to see if they are good for me.

I don't see any problem with them meeting each other but I'm afraid someone will goof and my new family will find out I'm doing drag or something like that.

Besides, it's a bit stupid since they also do drag but hey. Guess I'm just not ready yet.
Anyway ... we'll see tonight how it goes.

____________________________________
Salut!
sorry for the time I took to post and for the short chapter.
If you want, I have my other book "dancing queen" which I am writing at the same time but which is more oriented towards Alyssa Edwards.