Meeting the other queens

Sasha POV:

I have been looking for a secluded spot for several minutes now.
When I finally find it, I light my cigarette and then inhale the substance.
I stop thinking and sit quietly watching the smoke dissipate into the air.

A lot has happened in the last few hours and I haven't slept all night so I'm really tired.
I am also very grateful, I don't know if I could have stayed longer at the orphanage. It would only have been a matter of time before they found out my secret and it got worse for me.

When I finish my cigarette, I realize that it is well over time for me to go.
I'll have to run if I don't want to be late.

So I run to the bus and arrive there a little late. When I get there, I see José and Dane around the table with two pizzas in front of them.
"Sorry for the late, I didn't see the time go by." I apologize by avoiding looking at them.
Dane immediately reassures me "Don't worry, we haven't even started yet". "Come sit with us" José adds that, smiling at me.
"Umph, about that, I'm not really hungry and I'm tired. Can I just go upstairs to shower and sleep please" I know it's risky from day one but hey ... it's the truth.
Dane looks at me for a moment "yes of course, go for it".
When I pass near him I see him frown "you smell like cigarette".
Damn something, quick. "It was probably at the party, there were quite a few people who were smoking."
He looks at me for a few more moments before telling me I could go upstairs.

I totally fucked up.
They sure know and now they're just going to drop me off at another orphanage.
They hate me.

[TW: Mention of self-harm]

I step into the shower and start to cry. No sadness but anger towards myself. I just screwed it up... For once I was lucky.

I start to soap my body, dirty from the party and the morning.
When I get to my scars the familiar tingling returns.
All the memories with.
Emptiness, relief, despair ...
The desire to start over is there again.
She had never really left me and I haven't been clean for a long time but I thought I could make it with a new family.
I cannot relapse. I must at least wait a few weeks.

I get out of the shower, dry off and get dressed. I'll go to bed right after.
If I sleep I won't have to deal with all of my emotions.

[End TW]

~.~

"She's so cute" "Shut up! You will wake up her stupid bitch" "OMG! I need to paint her face"

I wake up to the sound of unfamiliar voices.
I opened my eyes to see five men around me. I was not in my room.
At the thought, I instantly recoil lest they hurt me.
They all look at me worriedly, then one of them comes forward. "Hey Sasha, it's me, Dane. You're okay baby."
I come back to myself a bit and realize what's going on. "Oh no I'm so sorry. I was stuck in my sleep and didn't recognize you and..." I'm cut off by Dane "You don't have to apologize, those bitches just wake up you, we can understand ".
"Thanks Dane". I look at the new faces.
"You- Are you Adore Delano, Bianca Del Rio and Gottmik?" "Yes, we are" answers gottmik.
"This is crazy! I really love you guys" "Well now you are part of the family" I look at José and Dane "Thank you for everything you have done for me".
Then I kiss Dane, who was always near me. I don't even know why I did this, but it just made me feel good.
It was my first hug in a long time.
I don't really like hugs and kiss and all of that. Afterwards, we also have to admit that hardly anyone wants to kiss or hugs me so...

Dane POV:

"So how was your sleep?" I asked Sasha. "It was good," she replies.
This kid is so adorable and I will be hugging her all my life if I could but we have to get ready for tonight.
"We have to dress for tonight. Do you want to come with us?" I asked her.
"Well, actually I was thinking about going to see my friends tonight. I've been planning a party with them for a long time"
is she going out already? At her age ?
Apparently Bianca was asking the same question as I was because she asked her a few moments after Sasha said that "You're not too young to party"
"Relax, we don't do drugs or anything like that, we just sing and dance," she responds instantly.
"May I come with you? I like to party ?" Damn, this time I have to answer
"Adore you have a gig tonight and it's a teenage party"
Adore swears but starts smiling again a moments later.
"So I guess you can go to your party, but where is it and when should we take you?" This time it was José.
"Well I can walk you know and sleep there"
"There is no way you walk alone" ok I'm a bit like a daddy hen but I don't care
"You won't like the place" she replies. "If we don't know the place, there's no way you'll go." Okay, Bianca seems involved in her case, it's great.
"Alright, it's in a nightclub" "You're not a minor? Vanjie said "Yes I am," she replied.
We all look at each other before I say we need to think about this.