Adopted?

Sasha POV:

While she said that I see two person that I know to well looking at us...

Vanessa vanjie mother fucking Mateo and Kameron michaels.
I just fucked up in front of them. Mrs adams was right, I will never be adopted.

I walk looking at the ground. I don't even know why I keep hoping, I'm just a failure.

When I sat down I saw Vanjie and Kameron talking to mrs Adams. They was looking very mad; just like she did.
I can already said that she don't like them which is not a big surprise because she don't like gay people.

POV Kameron:

I was in an orphanage with Vanjie to adopt a teenage girl.
I really didn't like the atmosphere and the people in this place. I was quite uncomfortable because I could see that people were looking at us badly because we were in drag.
I could see Vanjie was too but we still started talking to the kids.

We were going to see a five years old girl when we heard the sound of a door.
I turn my head to see a girl enter in the building.

Then the lady who had come to great us came and yell at her.
When she start to slap her and insult her I felt anger rise in me. I looked at Vanjie and I could see that her jaw had contracted.
She looked at me in turn and nodded, answering my silent question.

The girl finally raised her head towards us. When she saw us, we could see admiration in her eyes. But then there was sadness and she just walked past us, without greeting us, to go and sit down.

I exchange one last look with Vanjie before we go talk to the old lady.

Okay, let me tell you something, she's a stupid bitch.
We're going to adopt the girl and get her out of here because with people like that, I don't even know how she can still breathe.

-Mrs. Adams: Okay, you can take her, but Sasha is just a big failure. We will not take her back.
-Vanjie: Bitch, we're talking about a kid, not your fucking dildo, even though you don't seem to have one, seen how stuck you are.
-We're taking her and we're not going to bring her back to this horrible place.
-Mrs Adams: okay. SASHA! GO PACK YOUR THINGS ! THE FAGGOT WANT YOU.
-Sasha: What did you just call them?
-Sasha, it's okay, we are used to it. Go pack your things so we can go.
-Sasha: Okay.

She goes upstairs to get everything she needs and come back with a big suitcase and some musical instruments.
That's a lot.

-

I take your suitcase, we have already sign all the papers.
With that, we all go to the car.

-Sasha: I can't thank you enough for that.
-Vanjie: It was impossible for us to leave you in this place.

Vanjie give Sasha makeup remover

-Vanjie: for your makeup.
-Sasha: thanks.

Sasha POV:

I finished removing my makeup when they asked me the fatal question.

-Kameron: So where was you this night?
-Oh uhm... I just go for a little walk because I was unable to sleep.
-Vanjie: Come on girl! With that makeup?
-I was just trying on a Halloween look before i went to the walk.
-Kameron: So you are going to walk with a trash bag?
-Well... can we talk about something else please? There was just food inside.
-Vanjie: Okay. So what's your favorite show?
-Rupaul's drag race of course
-Kameron: So you know us.
-How can I not?