-2-

so, that's when i fell in love with him...

he's changing through the years though, like for instance...

in middle school, he was very sweet, and supportive. i loved when he'd put his nose on mine, and when he'd pull my mochi cheeks.

then in high school, francis was more distracted. his mom said that francis was always tired. actually, he was diagnosed with depression...

he's best friend died a year ago, and he took it very far...

to the point where he would think i was him... sometimes he would yell at me out of nowhere, because of this happening.

i made a plan and decided to live with my grandfather a few miles up, this would help francis get the help he needs. i missed him but it was for the best.

i spoke with francis's mother and asked her how long he's treatment would be. she told me it would be about 5 weeks because of how he's acted.

i didn't care about the time, all i wanted was my boyfriend to be healthy and healed.

i was gonna wait no matter what.

//5 weeks later//

i looked at my calendar and today's the day francis gets out of rehab... by the way, he was in rehab because he was abusing drugs and alcohol.

i wanted to wear something to make francis's eyes pop out.

i decided to wear this:

francis loves black so why not wear this?francis leaves at 1:25 pm and it's 1:15

francis leaves at 1:25 pm and it's 1:15. i have a couple minutes to get there so let's go.

1:23 pm//

i came 2 minutes before it turned 1:25. i did well.

i went inside and saw a guy with all black on. i knew it had to be francis.

i saw him and he had very deep circles under his eyes. i was curious and went up to him.

"francis! , why do you look tired and sick? i asked him and grabbed his wrist.

right now, i was worrying about my outfit...

"i'm not mentally sick anymore, i am physically sick. baby, these people are sick." francis said cupping my face.

"what are you talking about? what did they do to you? i asked francis.

"i'll tell you but we have to get home. they will only let me leave with my guardian. and plus, we aren't married yet...

"marriage is stupid. i love you so much. i would never hurt. i know how much love you need and i know how much i need you. we need each other, especially because baby,

i'm pregnant.