-7-

francis and i got home after buying the groceries. i felt like a princess in a fairytale... like i was the only girl in the world...

as we got home, all i did was admire our house... it was a dream!
the interior was black, everything was black and i like warmth, but... i have been feeling very dark these days. i feel like because francis was gone for weeks, i lacked him. i didn't have any francis in me. i want him to stay with me and not leave anywhere without me.

i hated when he's not here.
i hate when he i feel empty.
i hate when i can't feel his lips.
i hate when i can't feel his body next to mine.

francis has been very quiet.
maybe it's because of his recent diagnosis, depression, but he is getting better. i hope he is.

i just plan on his body being on top of mine. i want to feel free. do you know how suffocating it is to not have any sexual connection between your boyfriend/girlfriend? yeah, it's hell. it's like a fire burning in you.

francis needs to know:

"together together
we forever forever, you know"
| we will always be together. my love for you is endless. i know nothing will separate us. you're mine, i'm yours. |

—————————————————
francis pov//

i just can't believe that aera is pregnant...
our life is going by so fast...
we have our own mansion, we are getting a baby...

i liked aera before she liked me...

"hate this part, paper hearts, and i hold a piece of yours, don't think i would just forget about it, hoping that you won't forget about..."
| i used to send aera paper hearts with messages in them. i remember she threw one of my hearts away in the trash. i asked her "do you not like it? i could make another one?" she just said "no thanks. keep your heart."

something actually happened to aera when she was young...

aera and i were close in our childhood, our houses were across from each other.

aera had a friend in this old mans house, at least that's what she told me.

she told me she was in love with this friend...
i didn't believe so i went inside one day...

i found out that old man was her friend... and i saw really disturbing things.

aera told me "francis!! why did you come in? get out!!"

"aera, this is not normal! this is an old man!! aera, he's not a friend!! i said, i grabbed her wrist and we left. i know i was hurting her but i needed too.

i let go and i yelled "do i mean nothing to you? do you not see me?
———

after that incident, we were quiet.
hardly meeting anymore.

i really changed and got a makeover.

hair: my original hair color is dark brown so i changed it to black with gray highlights.