-4-

finally, after 2 hours, francis got out and he's packing his stuff.

the guy there was so stubborn! he wouldn't believe us.... so i mentioned i was pregnant, and i said "our baby needs his/her dad. so stop pissing me off when i'm already going through so much! *fake cries* let him go!" i said trying to sound dramatic asf.

"okay, ma'am, i hear you. he's free to go. the man said.

once francis came out, i hugged him and fake cried on his chest.

"babe, what's wrong? francis asked me.

"nothing baby, you will never come back to this prison! fuck you!" i said to the guy who wouldn't let him out.

"have a great day, ma'am. the guy said.

"you have a bad day!" i said while francis put his arm around my shoulder, holding me safely.

—————————————————

//in the car//

i was gonna drive but francis insisted. i didn't want him to drive because francis actually got into trouble 3 years ago... he got into a car accident with 3 of his friends..
wale, alex and jacob. wale actually lost his thumb and index finger, alex got surgery on his leg, jacob is in a coma right now and francis got a concussion.

"francis, do you have to drive? i can! i want to! please!! i said, begging.

"no. he gave a short answer.

"why can't i? i asked.

"babe, just rest. he told me.

"alright, can we go to Rent-A-Home? i asked.

"yeah. let's go find a home for us and our baby... he smiled at me, caressing my hair.

3:45 pm//

we arrived at Rent-A-Home and the prices were okay. the best thing about Rent-A-Home is you can get a house within 2 days, in our case... we can get our house today! it's so convenient! francis and i have been wanting to move in together. so now is our chance. actually, francis dropped me off here by myself... he said he wanted to greet his mother and sister and make sure they are okay and that they aren't worried about him because he is doing well.

"hello ma'am! how can i help you today? the employee said.

"well, i am looking for a isolated house, one far away and gives fall vibes? but also dark vibes? i asked her with a confused look.

"well, i don't know from the top of my head but i can check! stay here ma'am. she said, smiling.

i stood there and looked around the big place. i was lonely but i would see him.

"ma'am! we do have a home that fits your taste! do you like this one? it's our special house that has 3 stories with a 5x7 pool, a fireplace and is very isolated. the trees cover the home which gives that fall vibes but also it has black tones. if you would like it, it's $25,000. the lady stated.

"uhm, i love the sound of it! may i see it? i asked.

"sure, here it is. she said.

"wow! i really love it! how much did you say again? i said

"$25,000, ma'am... she said.

"that's a lot of money... i whispered.

i really loved this house but the price was out of my league, i just wish we had a lot of money...

"BABY!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!! francis came in yelling.

"what the hell? you scared me!" i said.

"I WON THE LOTTERY! francis said.