Laya's Date

Maya's POV.
I AM SO EXCITED TO GO ON A DATE WITH LUCAS!! MY BOYFRIEND! Calm down Maya your starting to sound like Riley. Riley then walked into my room and said "heeyyyyy, I heard the news and I am so happy for you!" I replied to her by saying "thank you, I am so excited to be going out with my one true love. I am a little nervous though." She calmed me down "it's okay, Maya." I got a text.
Maya's Phone
Lucas ♡: I will pick you up in 20 minutes and we will walk to the subway.
Maya: Okay, so excited!!!
Lucas ♡: Me to♡
"Helloooo? Maya?" Riley was waving her hand in my face. "Hmm? What?" I asked coming out of a trance. "You were smiling and looked completely in love staring at your phone." Riley told me. I laughed nervously and told her to get out of my room so I could change.
Lucas's POV.
I walk to Maya's house. When she walked out she looked beautiful. So I told her that. "Thanks, your not too bad yourself." She replied. We walked to the subway and sat down.  "If, we are gonna date I wanna tell you about my family." She started to say. "Maya, you don't have to." I told her. "I want to." She said as she started explaining  everything to me. "Maya, I-" she cut me off. "It's okay, I have people like you and Riley in my life to make up for it." Maya said as she kissed me. I am in love with Maya Hart.
Maya's POV.
I am in love with Lucas Friar.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hey guys! This is the end of this book and I am so sorry for not writing it sooner! But it is finally here! Thank you so much for reading my book and if you want you can read some of the other Laya fanfics I have started. Or you can read my Rucas fanfics if you ship Rucas to. I also have Jemma (Every Witch Way), Trella (Bella and The Bulldogs), Jogan (I Didnt Do It), and Bori  (Victorious). More to come as well. Be sure to follow my Twitter/Instagram/Vine @g_dove_laura thanks for reading!