Alternative Ending 1 - Joshaya

Maya's POV.
I need to settle this. I text Josh, Farkle, and Lucas to meet me in the park.
Maya: Meet me in the park right now.
Farkle: Mkay
Lucas: Okay
Josh: K.
When they all get here I confront them. "I know about your little Maya battle." "Well... Then who do you choose?" Lucas asked. I sighed. "Lucas, I have felt the same way about you since that day on the subway. You are just Riley's cowboy. Riley's cowboy that is just simply fun to tease. I know Riley said she's over you but you should find her and talk to her because you guys could be really good together but I am sorry I don't like us together." I explained. Lucas nodded clearly a little hurt. I then turned towards Farkle. "Farkle, you are one of the greatest friends I could ever have. But I don't really want to be more than that. I do really loaf you-" Farkle laughed and cut me off. "Loaf?" I glared at him jokingly for a second. "I know the rules of your battle and I don't wanna confuse you people. Like I was saying I really loaf you but just as friends." I finished. "And Josh," I turned towards the last boy I needed to confront. "I've felt the same way about you since I saw you at that one Christmas. I thought you were so cute and then I learned how beautiful you were on the inside too and I felt for you. I never thought you'd like me back so I ignored it but now that I know I have a chance to be with you it's coming back." I told him. "What are you saying?" Josh asked. I looked him directly in the eyes. "I'm saying that I love you." Josh smiled so wide and hugged me and kissed my cheek. "You missed." I said kissing his lips. The kiss lasted a few seconds but was beautiful. I smiled really wide. I looked at Josh and knew I made a good choice.
((((((((((((((((((((I was thinking about this book and thinking about how I don't even ship Laya anymore so I decided to make alternative endings for all those beautiful Joshaya and Markle shippers out there who were disappointed. So I will write the Markle alternative ending soon! :) hope you Joshaya shippers liked this alternative Ending!