I choose...

Maya's POV.

I am going to settle this once and for all. I'm texting all of them to meet me at the park.
Maya's phone.
Maya invited Lucas, Farkle and Josh.
Maya: ALL OF YOU. PARK. NOW.
Lucas: ok...
Farkle: OKAY!!!!
Josh: k
At the park Maya's POV.

I see all of them coming and I pull them close to me. "I know about your little competition." I told them. "RILEY TOLD YOU?!" Farkle almost screamed. "No, I heard you talking. Also, now I know why Riley kept that a secret now." I explained. "So first I'm canceling my date with farkle."

"So it's not me?" Farkle asked. "Sorry, but it's not you." I let him down easy. "I Love one of you. I always hate to admit my emotions but I'll tell you who I love so this madness will stop." I told to Josh and Lucas. "I love you, Lucas. You knew I wouldn't like this so you didn't try so hard. You know me better than Josh and Farkle. I see it now. I didn't before but I do now. So Lucas, will you be my official boyfriend?" I explained to him. "I thought you didn't wanna rush into love." Lucas said curiously. "There is no need to wait. I already know you're the one for me." I said honestly. "Of course." He said as he picked me up and kissed me. He put me down as he told me "I love you."
(((((((((((ITS LAYA!!! Okay, so I ship Laya as much as Rucas now. Like literally my heart was like melting writing this. So, do you want me to do a chapter on a date for Laya. If so, comment.