Another Shorty

Hello! I'm back, with more chappies! Sorta like a sequel but not a sequel so yeah. Enjoy! :D

Jack's POV

"Right this way, love." I lead Elsa down the hallway, into the ballroom. My hands were over her eyes, since this was a surprise. "Jack, I swear if you made this whole room freeze, I'm not impressed." Elsa said when I took my hands off her eyes.

"Nope." I smiled as Elsa opened her eyes. "Aww!" Elsa exclaimed as she saw small snowmen. Snowies, I call them. "They're adorable! Like Olaf's cousins!" Elsa giggled as she picked on up.

"And I made them." I pointed to my cheek as a signal for a kiss. Elsa sighed and gave me a soft peck on the cheek. "That's better." I smirked as Elsa giggled.

"Play all you want, I'm riding the horses." I mentally did a fist pump in the air. "Go ahead, maybe one day you can be as good me." Elsa smiled while patting one of the snowmen.

"Keep dreaming Els, keep dreaming." I chuckled and got out the castle.

-Anna-

"Kristy!" I called out while I sat on the couch, flipping through books. "What?" Kristoff came running in, in total panic. "This is exactly what the baby's room should look like!" I pointed to a paragraph.

"A simple room for a baby is all you need. Pink or Blue wallpaper makes the bed stand out from everything else. Add a small crib in the center of the room, partially white on a purple rug. A small chandelier should be hung in the middle of the room, far away from the baby." Kristoff read aloud.

"So, you like?" I closed the book with a smile. "Love it, lets get to work." Kristoff got his hammer.