Trying to save her

Elsa's POV

His breath was minty and fresh with a hint of coffee in there. Wait what am I doing?! I'm engaged to Hans I can't do this.

"Umm..Jack it's getting late we should be heading to sleep now." I said awkwardly. Jack backed away and ran into his room. I sighed and sat on the couch.

I picked up a box with colorful little buttons on it. "Hmm." I pressed the red one and the big, wide, flat thingy in front of me turned on. "Whoa." I said and pressed 53. It was called Nick@Nite and I enjoyed a show.

I think it was called F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Either way I really liked it. My eyes just closed and the next thing I knew, I was asleep!

-Dream-

I was in a ball gown with my father, mother, and my sister, Anna. Oh how much I miss her. "Your majesty, can I have a lollipop?" A young boy said to me. What? "I'm not a queen yet dear." I said softly.

My father and mother looked at me. "Elsa, you just got coronated." Father said smiling. I looked around and I was standing on the throne. Where are my friends?

"Where's Rapunzel and Merida?" I asked my parents. They gave me a confused look. "Who?" My mother said. Suddenly Hans came.

"Elsa! Have you seen the horse show outside? Hilarious!" He said. I smiled and looked back at my parents. "They're my friends. Where's Jack, Hiccup, and Eugene?" I asked my parents.

"Who?" My father said. "The people I met in the normal world!" I said to them. "You went into the real world?" Hans asked me. "Yes I did, but I had to." I said.

"Why? Was I not good enough for you?! Is that it?!" Hans yelled at me. I backed away. "No, no, it wasn't that." I said trying to calm him down. The ballroom began to turn into a spooky graveyard.

"Then what?!" Hans yelled while taking his sword out. "Hans please! I had to!" I yelled with my hands in front of my face.

"Who are you anyway?!" Hans said coming closer. "I'm Elsa. The queen of Arendelle I think." I said. "You think? Our marriage is tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to marry Anna instead." Hans said moving closer.

"No!" I backed up but I was trapped between a tree and a bush. "Sorry Elsa." Hans said and swung his sword at me.

-End of Dream-

I woke up yelling. The tv was still on and I rolled over. I realized I was on the couch so I fell off. "Oof!" I yelled on the floor. I stood up and looked at the time. 2:32 am.

Jack must be asleep right now. I decided to look out the window and saw Jack's red car outside. A thought passed my mind. "No Elsa, you will not drive that car." I said to myself.

I went up and stairs and heard someone whisper. "Who's there." I said looking around. "Pitch.." It said again. Who's Pitch I wonder. A man suddenly appear in front of my face.

"Why, hello Elsa." He said. "Who are you? And how did you get in here." I said carefully. The man smirked and started to walk around me in circles. "I'm Pitch Black. Here to make a deal." He said.

I looked at him. "What deal?" I asked. "Well, your parents are captured with me running for the throne. Now all I need is your sister. Where is she?" Pitch asks me with his finger on my chin.

"You did what to my parents?!" I screamed. "Yes. Now Merida and Rapunzel are protected by that man but you, you're all alone in this house." Pitch said putting his hand on his sword.

"How did you find me?" I asked backing away. "It's called..I don't really know but I found you!" Pitch said taking out his sharp, shiny sword.

"Stay away from her!" Jack's voice rang in the air. Pitch looked over at him and walked to walk towards him. With his sword swinging. "No! You can't hurt him!" I yelled.

"Elsa!" Jack yelled as Pitch came towards me. "Run!" I yelled and Jack fled. I really didn't mean it. Pitch swung his sword and it slashed me from my cheek to my stomach.

I placed my hand over my cheek and it burned. "Hey! You leave her alone!" Jack yelled. This time he came back with a frying pan. "Jack! No!" I said looking at him. "I got this." Jack said and walked towards Elsa.

Pitch grabbed a case nearby and smashed it on Jack's head. "Snowflakes." Jack said then passed out on the floor. I ran over to him and held his head.

"See what you've done Elsa?" Pitch said. I began to cry and look at Pitch. "What do you want?!" I yelled. The door bursts open and Justin was standing there with a gun in his hand.

"Justin!" I said happily. "Back away from the girl and my son Pitch." Justin said moving a little closer. "Just so you know, I'll be back." Pitch said then vanished.

"Are you kids ok?" Justin said walking over to us. I shook my head and looked at Jack passed out on the floor. "He was so brave trying to protect me." I said fluffing Jack's hair. "He's a good boy but sometimes he thinks he's the man." Justin said picking up Jack.

"Is he going to be ok?" I asked as Justin carried Jack into his room. "Yeah just passed out." Justin said laying him onto the bed. "Well you have a safe night now Elsa." Justin said then left.

I wrapped a blanket over Jack and smiled at him. "Thank you for trying to save me." I said then left.

Song I was listening to while writing this -Peppermint Winter by Owl City