The End ❤️

Jack's POV

I will talk to Robin. I walked over to Robin who was talking to Anna, laughing which is like a joke.

"Umm, Robin?" I asked, tapping on Robin's shoulder. He spun around looking at me, with a smile. "Yes?" He asked.

"Is it true that you and Elsa are together?" I asked Robin with an evil smile. "Nope, I never really had feelings for her anyway." Robin told me then left.

Hmm, that's strange but I'll take it! I ran to Elsa who was chatting with her parents. Maybe it was private things since they were so close together.

I'll just take the chance. I walked over to Elsa and tapped on her shoulder. Okay, man up and let's do this!

Elsa's POV

"So, the kingdom's new statue can be in the court." Mother said pointing to a small little window. "Oh! I already love it." I said smiling.

Mother was about to say something when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Probably Anna or Robin.

I spun around and a pair of hands gently cupped my cheeks. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you." Jack said with his eyes locked on me.

I placed my hand on his cheek, "It's okay. That's you anyway."

Jack smiled and planted a small kiss on me. I kissed back then I placed my hands on his chest. Jack pulled away with a big smile on his face.

"Awesome." I said looking at me. "Totally." I said hugging him. Jack hugged back and I felt his left hand raise in the air. I wonder what that was.

Justin's POV

I glanced at my watch seeing it was already too late. "Dang." I muttered under my breath as I walked over to Merida.

"Merida, it's time." I said tapping her shoulder. "Already?" Merida exclaimed with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Sorry, but it's time." I said checking my watch again. "Aww, bye everyone!" Merida screamed.

Elsa quickly ran over to her and hugged Merida. "I'll miss you Mer." Elsa said in the hug. "I'll miss you too Elsie." Merida said letting go of Elsa.

"Now, where's Jack?" I said looking around. I saw Jack running towards me with tears in his eyes.

"I'll miss you dad." Jack said wiping my tears. "I'll miss you too." I said hugging Jack. "I'll visit." I added within the hug.

I let go of Jack with a smile. All kinds of emotions were running through my mind, sadness, happiness, but mostly proudness.

"Take care." I said with a wave then I walked outside. Merida and Hiccup followed me as well.

"Get ready." I said sitting on my seat. "Yes sir." Hiccup said seating belting.

Merida's POV

I got my seat belt on, then quickly glanced over at Arendelle. I already miss the girls, the boys, but mostly our friendship.

"Come on, cheer up." Hiccup said with a cheerful smile. I gave him a smile and rubbed his hair making it messy.

~~~Scotland~~~

"We landed!" Justin yelled from the front seat. "Come on!" I screamed, grabbing ahold of Hiccup's hand.

Hiccup yelled but I ignored it. I want to see mum. I haven't seen her in so long! "Merida!" My mother yelled as soon as I got off.

"Mum!" I yelled hugging her. "Oh my baby, you're okay." Mum said kissing my forehead. "And I brought a friend." I said pointing to Hiccup.

"Uh yes, very nice to meet you." Hiccup said with his hand out. Mum took a while but then she hugged Hiccup instead.

"Who this is charming fellow?" Dad said as he walked outside. "I'm Hiccup, sir." Hiccup said facing my dad. "Sir? No!" My dad said hugging Hiccup.

"Forgetting someone?" I asked my dad with a smile. "Of course, Merida." Dad said hugging me. Soon after my three little brothers came and hugged us all.

Family reunion!

Third Person POV

Back in Corona, Rapunzel and Eugene soon got married. Everyone was invited to the amazing ceremony. Without Rapunzel's long, golden hair, she decided to cut it since she had a hard time taking a bath!

The kingdom of Arendelle had been doing great since the princesses had returned. A little while after was Elsa's coronation. She looked stunning since it was her coronation to be queen.

Anna and Kristoff got married two days after meeting which is totally fine. The wedding was truly breathtaking.

Merida and Hiccup are doing fine and so are the family. The Queen and King got along with Hiccup very soon, and they adjusted to his nerdy skills. Hiccup even tried shooting arrows but that didn't go very well.

Jack and Robin began to become best friends ever since. So, are you wondering if Jack and Elsa got married? Well, they did! The ceremony was magical, indeed.

Justin visited his son every day and even walked Elsa down the aisle at her wedding since an incident happened before that. He teared up seeing his little boy all grown up.

And Everyone lived happily ever after.

-The End-

A/N: Hello! It seems the book had came to an end. Well, I do hope you enjoyed it.

Oh and there's no sequel on this book. It just doesn't need one since I pretty much explained what happened after everyone got home.

Song: Goodbye -Avril Lavgine