So, This is what Love feels like

I'm now officially making a sequel. Squeal, scream, fangirl all you want! :) These parts may be in the sequel, MAY.

Elsa's POV

"Jackson OverLand Frost!" I screamed when I saw frost all over my body. "Haha! Morning sweetie!" Jack came into the room with laughter. Olaf came in chuckling. "Get me out Jack!" I wiggled around but that did no good. "Hmm, lets just wait until you melt, shall we?" Jack tapped on the ice, making me turn redder.

"No! Get me out now!" I quickly glared at Jack. Oh, that mischievous little frost. "I'll save you!" Olaf yelled, running into the ice. Unfortunately Olaf's head fell off. "Help?" Olaf laughed.

"I would help, but the problem is.. I'm iced!" I screamed. Jack laughed some more before unfreezing me. "Phew, here you go Olaf." I kneeled down to place Olaf's head back. "Now as for you, Jack." I looked at him, sliding my finger down his chest.

"I'm out of here!" Olaf ran out of the room giggling. "What is it Elsie? Afraid I'm more fun?" Jack smirked playfully. "Never!" I made Jack buried in snow. "Let's see you get out of this Frosty." I climbed out of the mountain of snow that was now in our bedroom. Yes we share a bedroom, no funny business, yet.

"ELSA!" Jack's muffled screams filled the air. "Love you!" I exited the room giggling.

Anna's POV

"Ooh, chocolate!" I ate some more chocolate since Kristoff warned me it's not heathy for the baby. "Anna! What did I tell you?" Kristoff took my Milky Way. "But the baby wants the chocolate.." I said innocently. "You're craving it?" Kristoff took a bite of my chocolate bar.

"We're both craving it." I rubbed my belly while smiling. "Well okay." Kristoff handed me the bar back. "I'll be with Sven if you want to hang out with him." Kristoff patted my belly then left.

I sat back down on my couch, that was in my room. "Works every time." I took a huge bite of the bar.

Merida's POV

"Hamish!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He stole my dessert! "A princess does not," Mum started but I finished. "Yell or scream." I look over to Hic who was sitting beside me. He was laughing like crazy.

"Mum! Me and Hiccup will be goin' with Angus!" I grabbed Hiccup's arm, dragging him out the door. "Be safe! Bring me back some meat!" I heard Dad yell.

"Angus? Come on.." Hic pouted. "You can ride Toothless." I pointed to his black horse. Strange enough, Toothless has green eyes and very small teeth. "Let's go riding!" I climbed on Angus, riding off to the forest.

Punzie's POV

"Eugene." I jumped on him. He moaned, then went back to snoring. "Eugene!" I shook him. "I'm up! Punzie! It's too early!" Eugene whined, sitting up. "It's 11 am." I crossed my arms playfully. "Oh right." Eugene got off the bed yawning. I smiled, running over to my vanity.

I combed my short hair that Eugene cut for me. It turned out nice actually. "Darlings! Are you awake?" Mother beamed as she entered the room. "I was awake for an hour trying to wake Eugene." I joked while applying some blush to my cheeks.

"Well, father made him a big breakfast today." Mother whispered excitedly. "Yes!" Eugene exclaimed when walking out of the rest room. "Come on Eugene, wouldn't want it to get cold now would we?" Mother said walking out the room.

"If Elsa or Jack was here, they would've said," I started when me and Eugene finished it. "The cold never bothered me."

Justin's POV

I sipped my drink, looking around the bar. "Heya, can I buy you a drink?" I overheard some guys say to some girls. "Ugh, suck ups." I said but I heard someone say it with me. Like in unison!

"Jinx!" I turned beside me to this woman. She had light brown hair, very little makeup, and wore a tight dress with black heels. I liked that about a woman.

"Haha! I'm Jessica." She offered her hand. "I'm Justin." I shook her hand smiling. So, this is what love felt like.