Plane Ride Back Home

Elsa's POV

Anna grabbed onto me scared. "Don't worry sis. We have Merida." I said smiling. "True dat." Rapunzel said giggling. "Umm guys? What's this?" Merida said splashing around in a strange looking water.

It was black like pitch black. "Merida, its sand!" Anna said as the water slid over to us. Pitch appeared cackling, seeing we were probably going to die.

"This is not the end!" Merida yelled as she moved her legs out of the sand. The sand followed Merida around as I blasted it with ice.

"Thanks Els. Now come on girls!" Merida said looking at us. "Elsa! Look!" Rapunzel said pointing to Anna. The sand was already up to her chest.

"It sucks being the short one, doesn't it Anna?" Pitch said smirking. "Not my sister!" I yelled, pushing Anna to Merida. I quickly blasted the sand with my ice.

"Els, jump!" Rapunzel yelled as she jumped. I jumped after Rapunzel.

~~

"Amazing work girls, but you still need to defeat me." Pitch said walking over to us. I pointed my hands at him, Merida aimed her bow at him, Anna held the dagger to him, and Rapunzel pointed her sword at him.

"One more step and BOOM!" I yelled. "Go ahead, but you can't kill fear Elsa." Pitch said raising his hands up.

What's he doing?

A bunch of horses, probably made out of sand, walked towards us. "Guys.." Rapunzel said pointing her sword in different directions.

"Umm..me and Merida will take the left. Anna and Punzie will take the right?" I said looking at the horses. "Yeah sounds good." Merida said coming up to my side.

Anna took her dagger out and stabbed a horse. I blasted some horses with my ice while Merida arrow shot them.

"No.." Pitch said grabbing his chest. The horses disappeared as we all turned to Pitch. "Elsa, take him out." Anna said smiling at me.

"Glad to." I said making an ice sword and walking over to Pitch. Instead of killing him, I made a huge hole in the floor. "No!" Pitch said as the hole sucked him in.

I ran back to the girls and held them. They held me as well. A giant rock planted right on the hole, covering the entrance. "We did it!" Rapunzel said jumping up and down.

We all huddled up and hugged each other.

~Back at Prom~

We all stopped hugging and realized our dresses were back too. I looked around and realized everyone was looking at us.

"What's going on?" I asked the girls. They shrugged and looked around. The guys in their suits, walked over to us bowing down.

"Jack?" I said looking at him. "Hiccup?" Merida asked looking at him. "Eugene!" Rapunzel screamed out.

The guys smiled looking at us. "May we have this dance?" Jack said looking at me. I looked back at the girls and they gave me the 'Look'

"I would love to." I said with a smile.

"Hey, sorry about..you know what." Jack said laughing. I giggled and said, "Don't worry about it." I said.

"Wow look your hair is back to normal." Jack said pointing it out. "Yeah I guess it is." I said smiling.

"Umm Els, you know that you're going to be leaving tonight right?" Jack said looking at me. "Leaving?" I asked him.

"Yeah.." He said slowly dancing. I danced along keeping quiet. It would be nice to get back to my kingdom but I would miss it here.

Jack's POV

I need to break the silence, I looked back at Elsa who was looking down at the down. I used my two fingers to lift her chin up.

"Hey, I'll be fine and so will you." I reassured her. She smiled at me and hugged me. "I'll miss you." Elsa said in my shoulder. I hugged her back saying, "I love you."

Elsa's eyes turned to me and smiled. I gently cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

She kissed back of course, I smiled in the kiss.

~~~~~~

"Time to go girls." My dad said looking at them. "Dad? Can I go with them?" I asked him. "Son, your not done with high school and plus you need to go to college." My dad replied.

"Umm Justin? At my kingdom, we have the best educational sources." Elsa said smiling. My dad looked at me then back at Elsa. "Alright fine. Son, hurry up and pack your things." My dad said.

I ran to my room and packed up. My whole room was empty by the time I was done packing.

I ran downstairs, outside and the girls were already inside the plane. I placed my suitcases in the slots and sat down next to Elsa.

"Geez, how much did you pack man?" Hiccup said laughing. "Hiccup?" I asked looking at him. "Yep. Justin let me come along." Hiccup said.

I looked around and Eugene was braiding Rapunzel's hair! That's a lot of hair. I turned back to Elsa to was quietly napping.

"Elsa..." I said poking her. She kept sleeping. I looked at her, stopping an inch before my face and hers touch.

I examined everything about her. Her big eyes with her small amount of makeup still there. Those long, fluffy eyelashes that fell perfectly on her face. Those glossy, thin lips.

My phone rang as I backed away quickly. Elsa's eyes fluttered open and looked at me. "Morning sleepy head." I said smiling. "Morning." Elsa said smiling.

It was a good thing my dad let the girls keep their phones and laptops. "How long was I asleep?" Elsa asked me.

"For a few minutes I think." I said smiling. "Oh, are you excited to meet my parents?" Elsa asked me.

I started sweating since I didn't like meeting parents. "Don't be nervous, you'll be fine Jack." Elsa said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah I guess your right." I said leaning my head on Elsa's. I eventually fell asleep and so did Elsa.