Chapter 9

Rommel was waiting with the other generals for the tankery team to arrive. He looked at his pocket watch and said, "Sie werden zu spät kommen. Ich bin enttäuschend. (They're going to be late. I'm dissapointed.)" The other generals chuckled, knowing what was going to happen. They saw the tankery team showing up and Rommel yelled, "NICE OF YOU TO SHOW UP! IT ONLY TOOK YOU AN HOUR!" The team began apologizing and Rommel had had enough. He didn't want apologies and excuses. He wanted them to be on time. If he couldn't trust them to be on time for training, how could he trust them to be on time for a match?

Rommel was angry enough to consider forfeiting the tournament. He told his team, "Today you will be training to fight blind. Your tanks internal temperatures have been set to match that of the Russian winter. You will also experience simulations of the Russian blizzards. You will not be able to see your own hand if you put it directly in front of your face."

Yukari asked, "Isn't that dangerous, herr generalfeldmarshall?" Guderian said, "It's far more dangerous when you don't know, how to fight blind." Rommel picked up  a clipboard and said, "The tanks that we are using in the next match are as follows: 1 Maus, 1 E-100, 1 Pz. IV ausf. G, 1 Sturmtiger, all of our Tiger 1s, Tigerjäger design B, and a Jagdtiger.  will command the Tigerjäger Design B, Anglerfish team will use the Pz. IV ausf. G, Hippo team is commanding the Jagdtiger, rabbit team is using the Sturmtiger, griffin, and fox teams are using the Tiger 1s, and a combined force of wolf and bear teams are going to be using the Maus with Guderian as the commander for that tank." Everyone responded, "Understood, herr generalfeldmarshall!"

A person walked over and said, "Herr generalfeldmarshall, there are three people to see you." Rommel looked over and saw Maho, along with a medium-sized girl with long light blonde hair and a pair of light blue eyes, wearing the Kuromorimine uniform, and a severe-looking woman with long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

" Rommel looked over and saw Maho, along with a medium-sized girl with long light blonde hair and a pair of light blue eyes, wearing the Kuromorimine uniform, and a severe-looking woman with long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes

Rommel nodded and told the person, "Tell them that I'll be right there

Rommel nodded and told the person, "Tell them that I'll be right there." The person nodded and walked back over. Rommel yelled, "RIGHT! INTO YOUR TANKS, PUT YOUR BLINDFOLDS ON, AND FREEZE YOUR ASSES OFF! YOU'RE NOT GETTING WITNER CLOTHING! FRANZ, WITH ME!" Franz went over to Rommel and started walking with him. As Rommel and Franz were approaching the three people, Rommel was going to say something, when they heard a crash and immediately turned around. Somehow, the rabbit team managed to flip their tank over, upside down.

Rommel said, "Mein Gott, they're imbeciles. It's a miracle that we made it this far. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT?!" The rabbit team yelled, "WE DON'T KNOW!" Then they heard screaming, coming from the street. The Pz. IV got onto the main street and was driving like crazy, shooting at civilians.

They hit a store with a HEAT shell and an old man said, "That's good luck." Rommel face-palmed and said, "This was a bad idea." By now Franz and the other experienced crews were laughing their asses off and Franz said, "I know. But it is entertaining." Suddenly, the Anglerfish team shot three pet stores, and the zoo. Franz said, "Well...we know which team are the animal rights activists." This time Rommel laughed.

Rommel touched the microphone that went around his throat and said, "PANZER HALT! TAKE YOUR BLINDFOLDS OFF BEFORE YOU KILL SOMEONE! ESPECIALLY YOU, ANGLERFISH TEAM!"

Rommel looked at Maho, Erika, and Shiho and told them, "Follow me. I know a more private place for us to chat. Franz, just run the blizzard simulation." Franz nodded and left to do what he was told. Rommel led Maho, Erika, and Shiho to his office.

Shiho told Erika, "Erika, wait for us here." Erika nodded and sat down in the chair that was in the hallway. She walked into Rommel's office with him and Maho. They sat down in the two chairs opposite of Rommel. He asked them, "Can I get you anything to drink?" Shiho said, "Water is fine." Rommel poured three glasses with water and brought them over to his desk.

He asked, "How are you, Maho?" Maho said, "Fine, thank you." Rommel asked, "How can I help you?" Shiho told Rommel, "I'm going to be straight forward, Mr. Rommel. I don't appreciate you taking advantage of my daughter." While writing something down, Rommel responded, "I'm afraid that I don't know what you are talking about." Shiho said, "You know perfectly well, what I'm talking about. The day that you fucked my daughter." Rommel stopped writing and closed the pen that he was holding and set it down on his desk.

He closed his eyes, and sighed. He calmed and told Shiho, "Mrs. Nishizumi I did not 'fuck' your daughter and I certainly wouldn't take advantage of her. Even if I did have sexual intercourse with her, I would have made sure that she was fine with it and have gotten her consent. I'm not like those barbarians in the Waffen-SS and Einstazgruppen. By throwing these accusations around, you are not only questioning your daughter's honesty, but you are questioning my honor as a gentleman at the same time."

Shiho scoffed and asked, "Honor? What honor? You were the last person that my daughter saw." Rommel agreed, "True, but all that we did was chat." Shiho asked, "For five hours?" Rommel nodded and said, "Ja. Your daughter is an interesting person. She can tell you the same thing." Shiho looked at Maho and Maho looked down saying, "It's true mother. All we did was talk, drink coffee, and eat pastries. Nothing else." Shiho looked at her daughter and said, "Very well. But I am skeptical."

Rommel said, "As you should be as a parent. As Maho's mother, you only want what's best for her, and I respect that. But a word of advice. Your daughter is almost an adult. She needs to make certain decisions on her own, so that she can learn and grow."

Shiho glared at Rommel and said, "I see." Rommel, "Like I said, your daughter is a very interesting person and I'm sure that you are as well, frau Nishizumi, but I'm afraid that I will have to end our meeting early. If you ever want to talk, here's my number and call me." He handed Shiho his number and she said, "I'll consider it." Shiho got up and left, after Maho told her that she would be out in a second.

Once her mother left the room, Maho kissed Rommel. He broke the kiss and told her, "Not now. Your mother might find out." Maho nodded and said, "I agree. I missed you." Rommel smiled and asked, "Maho, how would you like to be my girlfriend?" Maho gasped and said, "Yes! I would love to!" She hugged Rommel and he chuckled. He lightly pushed her off and looked at a map.

Maho asked, "What's wrong?" Rommel told her, "To be honest, I have no idea what plan to create for this match since we have two super heavy tanks, that could take them out from a distance." Maho told him, "Then do that. Take them out from a distance." With that, she left Rommel's office and Rommel stood there studying the map, wondering what to do.