Chapter 15

Rommel landed back at Ooarai and went straight to his office. He had a lot of stuff to do and quite frankly, didn't want to waste any time. He picked up his Walther P38 and put it in his holster after loading it. He put his hat on and walked outside, where Ichiro was waiting in his uniform that Rommel gave him. The two of them started walking together as the scene shifts to Darjeeling, Montogmery, Assam, Chamberlain, Orange Pekoe, and Churchill sitting inside St. Gloriana's tea room. Darjeeling started giving an encrypted message to Assam, as Orange Pekoe poured tea into tea cups. When Darjeeling finished, tbey sent the message to Saunders, Pravda, Kuromorimine, Anzio, and Chi-Ha-Tan. Ichiro asked Rommel, "Is the match going to be hard?" Rommel told him, "We shouldn't expect a fair fight. I'll leave it at that." Ichiro asked, "What tank am I commanding again?" Rommel told him, "I changed it to a Panzer III ausf. J. Since it's your first time commanding a tank, I wanted you to have an easy to use tank." Ichiro nodded and his eyes widened when he saw his tank.

" Ichiro nodded and his eyes widened when he saw his tank

He hugged Rommel and climbed into the commander's hatch. Rommel got into his Tiger 1 and they made their way to the match area. They arrived just in time and Ooarai's German commanders said, "Der junge Kommandant." Ichiro smiled and Ami said, "The match has begun." Ooarai's generals, and the commanders from Pravda, Kuromorimine, Chi-Ha-Tan, Saunders, and St. Gloriana went to a command tent to discuss a battle plan. Ichiro sat down beside Darjeeling and blushed as she smiled at him. Rommel was looking at the map of the battleground as Krebs was explaining the situation to him. Krebs said, "The enemy made a breakthrough. They took Zossen and are advancing towards Stahnsdorf. They're at the north between Frohnau and Pankow. In the east they reached Lichtenberg, Mahlsdorf, and Karlshorst." Rommel was writing everything down and said, "As long as Steiner attacks, we'll have a chance of coming through with a victory."

Krebs and Jodl looked at each other and Krebs said, "Rommel...Steiner..." Jodl told him, "Steiner didn't have enough force. The attack didn't take place." Rommel looked at every commander in the tent, as if to say, "Are you fucking kidding me?" and said, "From Ooarai, the following stay here: Keitel, Jodl, Krebs, und Burgdorf." Ooarai's commanders left the tent and everyone who stayed looked at Rommel confused.  Rommel yelled, "THAT WAS AN ORDER! STEINER'S ATTACK WAS A DIRECT FUCKING ORDER!!! CAN'T YOU USELESS, INBRED, IMBECILES DO ANYTHING RIGHT?! THE OTHER GENERALS ARE NOTHING BUT COWARDS!" Keitel said, "Rommel, I won't allow you to insult the men like that." Rommel told them, "THEY'RE COWARDS, TRAITORS, AND INCOMPENTENTS!" Keitel responded, "Rommel, you're being ridiculous." Rommel whipped a glass pitcher of water at Keitel, Jodl, Krebs, and Burgdorf.

They just barely dodged the pitcher. Rommel yelled, "IT'S NO WONDER WE LOST THE WAR! YOU NEVER SAID WHAT NEEDED TO BE SAID! YOU BRAINLESS RETARDS ALLOWED A MAN WHO WAS UNFIT TO LEAD, TO MOVE DIVISIOS THAT NO LONGER EXISTED! WHY?! ALL SO THAT YOU COULD BOOST HIS EGO THAT HE'S RIGHT AND THAT HE KNOW'S BEST!!!" Ichiro was so scared that he was tightly hugging Darjeeling, not letting go. A man walked in and asked, "Am I interrupting something?" Rommel said, "Ah, Mohnke. You've finally arrived. How are the defenses looking?" Mohnke said, "Good. However, I would like to make a recommendation as to the battleplan." Rommel said, "Go ahead." Mohnke said, "Hill 614. I wouldn't take it." Jodl said, "Rommel I object to that recommendation. That hill is the most strategic place on the whole battlefield." Rommel yelled, "JODL, YOU BALD, OBJECTING APE, SHUT UP! LET THE MAN SPEAK!" Mohnke said, "If Hill 614 is the most strategic place on the battle field, then the enemy would expect us to try and take it. I received intelligence that the enemy has also taken a key railway and set up a 600mm siege Mortar pointed at that hill. Taking would be strategic and tactical suicide. I suggest that we steer clear of that Hill completely and focus all of our forces on that mortar. Currently that mortar is our biggest threat."