Chapter 10

Darjeeling was having tea with Katyusha on board the Kiev, Pravda's school ship. Having tea. "I can't believe that you lost, when we were able to succeed last year.", Katyusha said. Dsrjeeling smiled and said, "The race goes not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong."

Nonna set something down in front of Darjeeling and said, "Here you go." Darjeeling smiled and said, "Thank you, Nonna." Darjeeling sipped her tea and asked, "Are you sure that you don't have to practice?" Katyusha told her, "It'd be a waste of fuel. Besides, they're just some small time school that nobodies heard of before." Darjeeling countered, "But their vice-commander is from a tankery school. The Nishizumi school. And their commander is a war veteran with battlefield experience."

Katyusha gasped and asked Nonna, "Why didn't you tell me something so important, sooner?!" Nonna looked at Katyusha and said, "I've told you several times." Katyusha argued, "First I've heard about it!" Darjeeling told her, "The vice-commander is the younger sister, however." Katyusha gasped and said, "It doesn't matter. They're no match for the great Katyusha."

Someone knocked on the door and Katyusha asked, "What is it?!" A guard entered and said, "Sorry to bother you, but there's someone here to see lady Katyusha." Katyusha said, "Ah, send them in." A boy around Nonna's age walked into the room and stood at attention.

Katyusha, "Who are you and what do you want?" The boy said, "Georgy Zhukov. And I wish to join your tankery team." Katyusha, "Why should I let you join?" Zhukov told Katyusha, "I'll make you a deal. Let me have command of your team in the next match and prove my metal to you. You are fighting a school with German commanders, and I've fought their kind before. I know what I'm doing."

Nonna said, "Perhaps we should give him a chance."  Katyusha said, "Fine. Go prepare. The match is in a few days." Zhukov nodded and went to prepare.

At the Nishizumi household

Maho was in her room, laying in her bed, thinking about Rommel. She muttered, "God, I miss him. Can't mother see that I'm happy with him? Does she even want me to be happy? Maybe I'm just not meant to be happy. Maybe...all that I'm supposed to do is carry the Nishizumi name and legacy on."

There was a knock on the door of Maho's room. She looked over and asked, "Yes?" Shiho walked in and said, "Maho, there's someone that I want you to meet." Maho got up and followed her mother. Shiho led Maho to the porch where Maho saw two people. A woman and a boy her age. Shiho said, "Maho, this is Johnathan. Johnathan, this is Maho." Johanathan stood up and said, "Mrs. Nishizumi, your daughter is even more beautiful than you described her."

Shiho smiled and said, "Thank you, Johanathan." They heard a knock on the door and Shiho went to answer it. It was Ami Chouno. Shiho said, "Ami, how can I help you?" Ami said, "I got you those two extra tickets that you wanted for the Pravda-Ooarai match." Shiho told her, "Oh, yes. Thank you." She took the tickets and Ami told her, "You may want to leave today if you want to make it." Shiho nodded and Ami left.

Shiho walked back to the patio and said, "Goof news, Jennifer. You and Johnathan can come to the next tankery match with Maho and me." Maho yelled, "WHAT?!" Jennifer said, "Oh that's wonderful news. I've always wanted to see a tankery match." Johnathan told Shiho, "I agree with mother. We should leave now. Get there early."

Shiho said, "Yes, Maho get ready. We're leaving for the Pravda-Ooarai match." Maho nodded and went to get ready.

Time-Skip- Pravda-Ooarai match

Rommel was inside a tent looking at a map, when a guard said, "Herr generalfeldmarshall. Sie haben einige Besucher. (You have some visitors)." Rommel kept looking at the map and said, "Lassen Sie sie herein. (Let them in.)" The visitors walked in and Rommel looked behind him and said, 'Maho, nice to see you again." Maho smiled and told him, "Like wise." Rommel walked over to the guard and told him, "Holen Sie die Generäle. Ich muss sie bezüglich der Strategie für dieses Spiel konsultieren. (Get the generals. I need to consult them on the strategy for this match.)" The guard nodded and did what he was told.