𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧.\\ Yoosung Kim x Male!Reader

They probably forgot they requested it, but oh well.

This one's for you, @animeplayer2336

"𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚝"

× 𝗧𝗮𝗴𝘀 : ×
• 2nd pov ;
• pwp ;
• oral -> rimming -> anal ;
• no one asked for crossdress but I added it anyway .

× 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 : ×
• none ?
• there's porn, be aware .

× 𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 : ×
(Y/n) - your name ;
(color)ette - brunette/ravenette/etc .

『 > Two virgins edge each other for 15 minutes gay after one of them loses the bet. Twice. 』

a/n:
Back to long ass oneshots once a year h e l l y e a h .

~~~~

"If we're going to lose because of you, I'm gonna kill you."

You casually took a sip of your soda.
"Why are you so nervous?"

"Because we're already a laughing stock of the entire campus!"
Yoosung paced the room as the loading screen blinked on your TV.

"Ah, so you're scared of losing the bet," you munched on your chips. "Coward."

"Of course I'm scared! And you should be too." the blond flared up. "Do I have to remind you what we had to do the last time?"

You shrugged, and even grinned, remembering how you and Yoosung had to go to the lecture in only boxers after another lost bet. Yeah, your friends knew for sure how to come up with punishments.

"Lightning doesn't strike the same tree twice." you added, taking the controller with your free hand. "Tomorrow they'll be the one running around uni in their underwear."

"I wish I could believe you." he mumbled, sitting down next to you and taking his controller. "But if we lose this time too, you're taking all the blame."

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

* * * *

"I'm not putting this on."

"Are we a team or not? Get in the fucking dress, Shinji." you scratched your neck. It was all itchy thanks to the low-quality choker. "How do you want to go down in history? As a warrior or as a pussy?"

"It wouldn't be like that if we both refused!" Yoosung complained, taking a quick glance at your outfit and immediately turning away, embarrassed.

You were sitting on the floor, man-spreading. In such pose, the hem of your short black skirt barely covered your boxers.

"Starshine, you know anything about a matter of honor?" you asked. "I'm in the maid outfit over here, and you're the one looking ridiculous."

"Okay, fine, I get it!" Yoosung gestured in irritation. "Give it to me."

He picked up one of the boxes on the floor and went to the bathroom as you were connecting your headsets to the TV.

"It's too big." Yoosung complained, returning to the room, already fully dressed.

You took a quick glance at his frame. Your gaze stopped at the white laced stockings peeking out from under the skirt.

"How short did you expect it to be? Waist-length?"

"I'm not talking about that!" the boy crossed his legs and fixed the falling strap. "It's not my size."

"Next time we'll choose children's option."