𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞.\\ Seven x Male!Reader x Yoosung

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚄𝚔𝚎"

× 𝗧𝗮𝗴𝘀 : ×
• pwp ;
• experimenting ;
• threesome ;
• dry hump ;
• spoiler-free .

× 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 : ×
• Slight nsfw .

× 𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 : ×
(Y/n) - your name .

a/n:
I imagine it as a college!AU, but it probably doesn't matter in which setting the story takes place.

~~~~

Sitting on the floor in front of the TV screen, between your two best friends, you couldn't concentrate on winning the game. For the last 20 minutes Yoosung couldn't stop whining about how he is on his senior year already, and still doesn't have a girlfriend. You and Luciel, tired of hearing this for several rounds in a row, have practically learned to roll your eyes in sync.

"Try to get a boyfriend. It's easier." you said, making Seven snicker. Yoosung, on the other hand, dropped the controller out of surprise, immediately losing the round, which made you grin in triumph.

"Wh-what are you saying, (Y/n)!?" he squealed, making you and the redhead exchange glances.

"I mean it," you responded casually. "Girls like masculine guys, and you, with your cute looks and innocent behavior, are the perfect uke."

"Uke..?" Yoosung asked in confusion, putting his controller aside.

"Yeah. It's a yaoi manga term, search it up," you nodded. "Wait, actually, no, don't search it up..."

"How do you know yaoi manga terms, (Y/n)?" Seven teased, making you click your tongue and shove him in the side lightly. "But to be fair, dating guys is actually not that bad."

"Listen to Seven, Yoosung, he's got a lot of experience." you commented, not holding a laugh, as this time you got shoved in the side.

"Seriously, consider it," Seven continued. "There is much more mutual understanding with your gender than with the opposite."

"Yeah, and you won't have to struggle to get stronger anymore, bending over backwards for your girlfriend all the time," you added. "Your boyfriend will be the one to cherish and protect you. Isn't that cool?"

"I don't know..." the blond averted his gaze. "I never thought of dating someone of my gender before."

You and Seven high-fived each other mentally, knowing that you got Yoosung hooked, and began to intermittently make up the advantages of dating males. The other boy, on his hand, listened to you as if everything you said were the ultimate truth.

"And you say I would be popular with guys?" he specified.

"Yeah," Seven nodded. "You're, like, everyone's type."

"Every guy secretly wants himself an uke." you confirmed, barely holding a laugh.

"So, you mean..." a visible blush appeared on Yoosung's face. "You two like me as well?"

You snickered.

"Of course. As I already said, everyone are into guys like you. Right, Seven?" you teased Luciel, to which he replies with a grin.

"That's right, lol. I would totally date Yoosung. No, both of you at the same time."

You chuckled at Seven's fantasy.

"Then... Would you also date me, (Y/n)? I-if..." the blond didn't finish, faltering.

You listened to him half-heartedly, since at that moment you were losing to Seven.