[ Part 2 // the end. ] teen!Zen x teen!Male!Reader

"𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜"
(Part 2)

× 𝗧𝗮𝗴𝘀 : ×
• idk .

× 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 : ×
• description of wounds?? ;
• one sentence of suicidal thoughts ;
• self-harm mentioning .

× 𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 : ×
(Y/n)  —  your name .

~~~~

Zen woke up alone. In his bed, but still in yesterday's clothes and with horrible breath. Tangled thoughts slowly built up into strings of blurry memories.

The midday sun was shining in his face, and Hyun suddenly realized that he had already seen it today. A couple of hours ago it was reflecting off the peach satin sheets in A-Young's bedroom and casting sunrays on the peaceful face of the sleeping (Y/n).

"Lord..." Zen touched his lips, hoping that the feel of yours have remained. But found only the taste of cheap alcohol.

It was time to get back to reality.

****

Getting to the kitchen felt like a challenge. It was too bright in the living room to comfortably face his hangover. But when Zen noticed your silhouette on the veranda, the headache receded into the background.

"Morning." you handed him one of the mugs you had with you, with a fizzling pill of Aspirin in it, and took a sip of your own.

Zen watched it with interest as the pill dissolved in the water.
"How did you know I was coming here?"

"I didn't. I was planning on drinking two." you squeezed your eyes shut and put your palm to your forehead as if that should take away the migraine.

Zen grinned, taking a sip.
"I thought you'd be more used to this kind of entertainment."

"And that's what I hear from Mr. Got-knocked-out-by-one-beer?" you huffed. "I had to drag you home like a potato sack."

Memories of you walking along the empty street in the early morning hit his head. Hugging each other's shoulders for balance while the cold sea air and drizzling rain took away your headache.
Zen put his hand to his cheek, feeling himself blush, and exhaled heavily. 

"I had a drunken epiphany yesterday." you suddenly changed the subject. "I've made up my mind. If I do well on my exams, I'll go to business school."

"Damn. So I'll be best friends with the coolest CEO ever?" Zen grinned.

"Nah, I was thinking of a slightly different type of business. When you finally decide to become a supermodel, I'd love to be your agent."

"And if I become an actor?"

"I'm not going to Hollywood with you."

"No, I'm thinking of staying in our city. Perform in a theater, maybe."

"A theater, then," you grinned and raised your mug higher. "Then cheers to the return of our theater star, actor Zen."

You clank your mugs.

"You're still wearing my hoodie, huh?"

Zen lowered his eyes, only now realizing that he hadn't changed his clothes since last night.

"Shit, sorry-- I-I'll give it back--"

"Whatever, keep it. It looks even better on you."

You patted him on the shoulder and went back to the kitchen, kneading your joints on the way.