Chapter 1

(Art by Transformersluna)
(You can find this story on Quotev)
(Shout out to NataThePikaCorn, who helped me write this. She's on Quotev)

It's been a few hours since schools been out for the winter break. Omega sat at a lunchroom table finishing her homework as her dad finished sweeping the cafeteria floor.

"4x4...16, 12x6 divided by 4 ... 12 times 6 is 12, 24, 36...36+36 is 72.. so 72 divided by 4 is... 18!" Omega said as she wrote down the answers. Hunter bent over to sweep up the pile, picking up large pieces of trash and tossing them in the nearby trash can.
"Dad, what are we going to do for Christmas Break?" Omega asked, putting her homework away.
"We're going to Uncle Wrecker's house for Christmas," Hunter smiled.
"Really?!"
"Yep. As soon as we get home, we're going to start packing."
"How long are we going to stay?"
"The entire week."
Omega couldn't contain her excitement. She loves going to Uncle Wrecker's house. The last time she saw him was last year during the week of Halloween, when he and her other uncles came over and they made Jack-o-lanterns with her.
"Who else will be there?" Omega asked.
"Everyone will be there- Uncle Crosshair, Uncle Tech, Echo-"
"Will mom be there?" She hasn't seen her mom in years. Not since the court trial... she could hardly remember what she looked like.
"I... I don't think so," Hunter said, putting the broom  onto the cleaning cart. He didn't like to talk about her very much. After all she's done to him and Omega, she didn't deserve to be in their lives.
"Oh..."
"But hey- we're going to have so much fun there. I promise," he assured her, "How's your homework going?"
"I just finished!" Omega beamed, putting on her backpack.
"Good Job, Omega! Do you want to help me put away the cart?" He asked.
"Sure!" Omega hopped off the bench. Hunter handed her they keys to the janitor closet.
"Do you remember where the janitor closet is?"
Omega nodded, "Follow me!"
Hunter followed her down the hallway, around the corner and stopped at the janitor closet. She unlocked the door, opened it for her dad, and he put away the cleaning supplies. Once he finished, he got out of the closet, Omega gave him the keys, and he locked it.
"Ready to go home?" He asked.
"Yes!" Omega was practically jumping in place. She couldn't wait to get ready for Uncle Wrecker's house.