Violent.

( Cheyenne in MM)

Haylee brown

I frown up at my naturally curly hair, I had took off my frontal because baby that was threw. Von had sent me away a couple nights ago and had Cheyenne up in there with him, I can't lie and say that I'm not upset when I am. The door opens revealing Durk, he walks over and kisses India making her smile.

" It's lunch time ", He says to us.

" We didn't even eat breakfast ", Bunny complains as she stands up fixing her shorts as she stares at Durk..

" Just come on", Durk says annoyed rolling his eyes..

When he turns his back Bunny bites her lips and smirks at Kema who just shakes her head. Ah I see. She wants Durk,  she better hope India doesnt catch her or she might get die. I get out of bed following behind all them as we walk down the stairs into the dining room,  everyone was there,  well except for Von and Cheyenne.

" That's all your hair?" Mena asks as she touches my hair.

I nod and give her a smile she plays in my hair, I didnt mind, Mici joins her touching my hair.

" You're hair is so pretty", Mici says smiling .

We hear footsteps approaching,  so everyone gets quiet and stands up. Von walks in with Cheyenne in my robe, she smirks when she looks at me. I roll my eyes feeling myself becoming mad, I want to beat this hoe ass, We all simply bow our heads and Von nods signaling for us to take our seats.

" Yall made me some good money last night,  but it wasn't enough.  Tonight everyone working, except For Cheyenne ", He says and my heart drops.

" Are we doing a party?" Mila asks him.

" Nah the stroll", he says,  I see Kema roll her eyes.